NEETHGIE

Chapter 18. A Cry For Help

❝ they say we're out of control and some say we're sinners ❞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

they say we're out of control
and some say we're sinners

❝ they say we're out of control and some say we're sinners ❞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

All of a sudden, the doorbell rings.

Namjoon looks at Seokjin, and tells him to let go of Jungkook, but he is tightening the grip of the poor boy's wrist.

"Please, let him go, Seokjin." Namjoon insists.

Again, the doorbell rings.

Seokjin gives Jungkook a death glare, and lets go of him.

Namjoon opens the door, and sees Detective Kim standing outside of their house. "Detective? What are you doing here?"

"You all just left your friend's dead body behind like that, and I would like to know why," Detective Kim replies. "Wasn't he your friend?"

Namjoon does not know what to say. He is completely wordless. After a few seconds, Seokjin comes to the door. "Please, come inside."

Detective Kim enters the house, and quickly scans everything with his eyes to see whether he can find anything. "Where is everyone?"

Soon, Hoseok and Jimin come downstairs, and join the detective. Namjoon walks up to Jungkook, and help him to sit on the sofa. The detective sits next to him, and quickly looks at Seokjin, Jungkook's psychiatrist, to see what his reaction is now that he is sitting next to his patient.

Seokjin is calm, and gives the detective a smile. He is more clever than that to give the detective what he actually wants.

"Why are you here, detective?" Hoseok asks the man, politely.

"I would like to talk to Park Jimin, and Jeon Jungkook," The detective answers. "In private. Just the three of us."

"I'm sorry, but Jungkook has mental issues—" Seokjin is cut off when the detective laughs.

"Mental issues? Why is this familiar? I think I've heard it before. Oh, yeah. Of course, I have!" The detective says. "This is what Hoseok said about Taehyung when I was interrogating him. Mental issues... seems like this family has been dealing with mental issues for too long, don't you think?"

"I'm sorry, but who are you, again?" Rudely, Seokjin asks.

The detective stands up, and faces the rude boy. "What are you hiding?"

"We don't need your help," Seokjin says, completely ignoring what he has heard. "We can solve this problem together. We don't need anyone."

Jungkook tilts his head to the left as he can barely move, and talks, but in a very low voice, "S... L... L... I... P..." he keeps talking, but they are arguing, so Jungkook's voice can barely be heard. "S... L... L... I... P..."

"One of you is the killer," Detective Kim gets to the point. "How can you trust each other? How can you sleep in the same house as the killer does? Are you insane?"

Suddenly, Jimin joins them, having his red puffy eye filled with water as if he has been crying for a few minutes. "Detective—" He opens his mouth to speak, but he feels dizzy. "Detective... I would like to talk to you, but... I—" He can not stand on his feet any longer, so he slips, and this is when Detective Kim catches him in his arms, not letting the boy fall on the floor.

"Call 911! Now!" Seokjin shouts at Namjoon, and walks up to the detective who is holding Jimin in his arms. "Let my friend down on the sofa. As we have told you before, we don't your help."

Angrily, the young detective loses his control, and pushes Seokjin away a little bit.

Now that Hoseok has heard them arguing, he comes out of his bedroom, and witnesses everything with his own eyes. It looks like that his friend is dying in the arms of the detective.

Unfortunately, Jimin's mouth has already started to foam.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.