Five

"Hyung~ suga hyung~" jungkook call suga, almost in whisper tone. He didn't want to wake up the others hyungs. Suga move a bit but his hand didn't move from the youngest waist. Suga then give jungkook just a hums while his eyes still closed. Jungkook didn't talk back. He thinks that his hyung was sleepy. Jungkook silent make suga talk, "what do you want jungkook-ah?" His sleepy raspy voice said. His eyes still closed. "Its already morning hyung. We should wake up" jungkook said and look at his suga hyung even tho suga can't see it. It makes suga groaned and pull the youngest closer by the waist instead of waking up.

Jungkook a bit shocked of the sudden action but he was habitual with it. Not just suga but all of his hyungs were really love to make skin contact with him such as hugging and cuddle when they had the chance to. Jungkook sighed. Didn't know what to do. He was stuck with suga on the bed. He finally makes himself deep into sleep back.

The youngest woke up by sudden. This time its felt different. He didn't feel his suga hyung hand on his waist. He also can feel that his Taehyung hyung didn't beside him. He opened his eyes slowly. The thing that he felt were true. No one were in his room now. He bet his hyungs were downstairs. He lazily make himself stand up and stretching his arms along with some yawn. He took his towel and went to the bathroom to meets the cool water inside.

Jungkook climb downstairs to meet his hyungs. As he about to finish his last stairs, he saw someone that he didn't want to see through his life if he could. The person was Deukhwan. He was currently clinging to his hyungs. "Why he's here?" Jungkook asked himself. Jungkook didn't mad at him for coming here but he just didn't want to invold into fight with him such as the pass.

He didn't want Deukhwan make his hyungs hate him with his dirty plays. He sighed. He just go there as they about to have breakfast together. "Oh jungkook-ah? You just in time. We about to call you down. Come here" jin said. Jin pat the chair beside him as sign as he told jungkook to sit there. Jungkook just obeyed. He sit down beside the eldest. Deukhwan just ignored his presence and same goes to jungkook. "Jungkook-ah, we were sorry about yesterday. We didn't mean to leave you alone like that" jimin said before they start to eat. Jungkook smiled a bit, "its okay hyung. I'm gonna used with this also one day. I can't put all my problems at you" jungkook said. It make Deukhwan rolled his eyes.

"Aww jungkook-ah, don't be like that. How old you are, we are gonna make you feel safe no matter what okay?" Jhope said. He smiled to the youngest caringly. Jungkook also smile along with a nod. Deukhwan seems can't help the situation that so soft there. "Hyungs~~~~ let's eat can we. We can talk after eating. I'm already hungry ~~" Deukhwan begging the hyungs. He let out all of his cuteness in that time. Jungkook just watch him with no emotions on his face. "Okay cutie. Let's eat" Namjoon words make Deukhwan grinning happily. He took a quick glance at jungkook while showw off his evil smile.

Jungkook just ignored him. Honestly he didn't care how his hyungs treat Deukhwan anymore. He seems fed up with it. For jungkook, it was like a daily routine for himself, watch their lovey dovey moments. He just keep it in his heart.

After they had their breakfast, they start to clean up their dishes. When the hyungs were busy cleaning up, Deukhwan approached jungkook who was playing with his phone. "Hi jungkookie" he put his hand on jungkook shoulder. "Hi Deukhwan ssi" jungkook replied. He just focus on his phone and ignored what Deukhwan do to him. "How was your relation with the hyungs? Is everything okay?" Deukhwan asked. He just normal talk with jungkook because the hyungs also in the house. He forced to act kindly with his 'enemy'. "Everything okay I think" jungkook said. He was tired to attend Deukhwan. Jungkook really knows his popular acting plays.

Deukhwan evil smile start to appeared, "really? Glad to heard it jungkook ssi. I hope you happy with the hyungs" Deukhwan said. It make himself look at Deukhwan. He sometimes felt weird when deukhwan said to him like that. "What do you mean?" Jungkook said. He asked Deukhwan properly. It give Deukhwan let out some chuckles, "come on jungkook-ah. You know right that you're still my enemy? How come I will let you with them? I'm just being nice to you now because my hyungies still here. And I also didn't want to fight with you. Just wasting my time you know" deukhwan explained to jungkook clearly. He really didn't satisfied with jungkook.

Jungkook about to say something but were cut by his hyung who suddenly come, "what are you talking about hmm?" Suga asked them. Suga sit himself on the other sofa while look at the two dongsaeng that seem so friendly. "Nothing much hyungie" Deukhwan said. He go to suga and sit close to his hyung, "just talk about some stuff" Deukhwan said. Suga just nodded. He didn't want to know more deeply. Suddenly, taehyung come and sit next to jungkook, "suga hyung, just tell them now" taehyung said. He rest his hand at the back of the sofa. Deukhwan and jungkook just look at the 2 of them. Didn't know what's going on.

"Tell what hyung?" Deukhwan look at suga who also looking at him back. Jungkook just wait for suga answer. "Me and the rest were planning to go for a vacation next week" suga gave them some 'spoilers'. Deukhwan suddenly got excited. "Oh really hyung?!! Can I come also?!! Please please please~!!" Deukhwan said. He shack suga for begging. "Yeah2 you can and stop shacking me" suga said. Deukhwan let go of suga, "he he. Sorry hyung" he said. Suga just replied with an 'okay' to him. In that time, Deukhwan's mind start to think many stuff. He of course have some plan when they go there. "Hyung, I'm going home. I have work to do. Uhm thanks for the food. Bye~!" He said fast and ran out from the house. He didn't give any chance for the hyungs to say back. He also didn't forget to say a goodbye to his other hyungs who at the kitchen. The 6 of then just shack their head.

Jungkook then look at taehyung that was next to him, "you guys want to go where for the vacation soon?" The youngest asked. Taehyung look at jungkook. He just smiled and didn't replied to jungkook questions. Jungkook frown a bit, "why you smile like that hyung?" He asked his v hyung that was still smile at him.

Taehyung smiled become widely, "give hyung a kiss first and then hyung will tell you" taehyung said. He pointed at his lips to command the youngest to kiss at it. The youngest immediately scrunched his nose cutely, "eww~~ don't want" jungkook whined. The youngest make some space between them. Taehyung laugh with fondness in it. He really love to tease the youngest. Suddenly, jimin come to sit at the others sofa too. Suga didn't bother to join them. Suga was busy with his phone. Jungkook go through to jimin. Jimin laugh, "what's wrong jungkook-ah?" Jimin asked. He stroke the youngest hair while look at him lovely.

" v hyung want me to kiss him hyung" jungkook told his jimin hyung cutely that come out naturally from him. Taehyung and jimin laugh at the youngest. How can someone be that cute even in talking? They thought.

********************

A/N : Hi!!!♥♥♥ new chapter here!!😅😊♥ but I want to say sorry because this chapter honestly was boring. Really boring for me. Sorry again😭🙏 I will make it more good in the next chapter, I try😭🙏♥♥ and for those were celebrated Christmas, I want to say Merry Christmas to all of you~! Hope you will always happy in your life and can makes all your dream comes true~!♥♥♥