Thirteen

He's panic. Jungkook was badly bleeding. Not too much but enough to give the hyungs a weird thought. Without waste any time, he immediately call the ambulance before its late.

The ambulance didn't that late to come to pick jungkook. After jungkook got to bring to the hospital, alone with himself that still unconscious, the 6 of them finally back. That give Deukhwan a relieve sigh. He glad that everything had done before they went home.

"What are you doing hmm?" Suga asked him as he take a sit beside Deukhwan who was busy space out alone. Deukhwan back to his sense before looking up to suga, "nothing hyung. Just tired"

Suga ruffle his hair. How can someone be that cute even when he just talking? Deukhwan lean into suga touch. He wish he can stay like that forever.

"Where's jungkook?" Jhope asked. He didn't worry at all about the youngest. His annoyed tone had understand the rest. "Oh. He's out with his friends. I try to stop him but he's stubborn"

"Just let him be Deukhwan, he didn't deserve your kindness" taehyung smiled at him. Then, there's Deukhwan secretly smile inside. He really love this feelings.

The sun start to rise up to the sky. Its was 8 in the morning.

"How's he?"

"He just fine. I noticed that someone had check him up at the hospital"

"Ahh. Its just his other hyung. Nevermind. I knew him and I'm also that told him that jungkook was in hospital yesterday"

"Okay if you say like that. Did the rest know?"

"What you mean by know?"

"Yeah. Your lies. Your trick. And about jungkook was in the hospital"

"Are you crazy? How can I told them. The secret was safe with me"

"Didn't you think that you're distract their relation Deukhwan?"

"Whats wrong with you? Who's had brainwashed you? Are you on my side or not huh?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant it"

"Whatever but please look after him. I didn't want everything that I had dream will crash and destroy just like that"

"I understand"

Then, the call ended.

Suddenly, the door was open that revealing the 6 of his hyungs, "what's all this about?"

Crap.

___________________________________

A/N : hi!!❤❤❤ sorry for this bad chapter😭🙏 its really nahhhhhhh for me or more that nahhhh🙏