Twenty seven

Whos pick Deukhwan, it is! Because its same the way that i want to do. Hehe. But whos pick Sejoung, its really intresting! Seriously i said! But thank you for the comments/vote! ❤❤❤

Deukhwan POV

"Hey" I said as I saw him walk into my direction.

"Hey" he replied and begin to sit.

"Thanks for coming" I said with a half smiled.

"It's not a problem anyway" I see him smiled back.

As I gave him some silent treatment, he start to talk,

"Hey, why you want to see me?"

I face palm myself, "oh-yea- about that, I- how I gonna start this- I should- please be aware with Sejoung" It's hard to spills out from my mouth.

I saw jungkook slightly frowned and looking at me,

"W-what do you mean? Why you tell me to be aware with him although he's a kind person?" He looks confused.

I sighed, "I don't know you want to trust me or not but he was plan something dangerous on you- just please be careful with him"

"No no. I don't get it what you meant"

"Sejoung want to take you away from hyungs" I said, trying to courage him to believe me.

"Don't try to include the hyungs in this topic, please" I hear his annoyed tone on me.

"I'm not even trying to include them but its the truth. I'm trying to help you with this kind of problems and you're not gave a chance for me to besides just blame me like I'm the one who create all this things. Please jungkook-ah, be mature even for once. For this case" I kinds frustrated with him.

"Now you tell me to be matured? Am I not that matured until I can't figure out what was happening right now? You're the one who start this first Deukhwan" he said and had his eyes sharply on me.

"I didn't start it first. You are. You're being so childish. If you think that I was going to prank you or lie on you, sorry to say but you're seriously gonna regret it" I said in a calming tone but I knew its like a sharp pain in his heart.

"I'm not a kid!"

"You act like one" I tried to slow down. This boy really taking my nerves.

"So you are! Just say you want my relation with Sejoung hyung to be over and you will get him after this! After- after you failed to get the hyungs back!"

"I'm not!" I shouted a bit. I saw him jolted in shocked for some seconds.

"I have my own life jungkook. I'm so tired to be the old me. My life now was so fine and I can find the peaceful behind it that I didn't get a chance to feels it when my bad side hovering me just like the old me"

I heard jungkook Huff and rolled his eyes.

"Don't you trust me?" I asked.

"I trust you but not for this time. You know how much I believe on Sejoung hyung? He's like a brother to me. He always taking care of me when I'm down at one time and always love me sincerely. How could I trust you when you said he was try to plan something bad on me?" His voice slowly become soft back.

"I swear to god jungkook. He even called me and want me to join him to do this things together!"

"Stop Deukhwan. I don't want to hear all those fake story" he state.