Sixteen

-NEXT DAY-

As usual, jungkook had to faces all the things in hospital such as taking some blood test, eating medicine, checkup that been a routine to him nowadays and many more.

After took some medicine from the doctor, he lay himself on the bed. Sejoung was nowhere to be seen. Jungkook was alone. He looking at the surroundings. His sight was catch him up when he saw a group of family were visit their son, he thought. He let out a small yet sad smile at the scene. Once he look at them, he suddenly miss his family. If his appa and omma are still alive, he's sure that they will visit and take care of him. Without knowing, a drop of tears was fall. He wipe it using his hand slowly while shacking his head.

Some minutes passes and the sad feelings in him was slowly gone as he had try many times to forger about it. He was tired of crying. He had to admit that he really badly miss his own family but he knew that God love them more. He should be happy. He have everyone around him. His friends, sejoung, his appa (his hyungs appa). He have all and that's enough to make him happy and felt loved even tho no once can replace 'a family'.

Jungkook then saw someone that familiar to him from the corner of his eyes. He carefully looks until he able to see it in clearly way.

"Deukhwan?"

"Hey, uhmm can I sit?"

"S-sure"

Jungkook sometimes felt weird mixture of confused with Deukhwan. He was act way too polite if want to compare with his ownself before.

"Why are you coming?"

"I'm sorry" he looks down.

"You what?"

"I'm sorry jungkook-ah. I knew that I was too cruel at you. I'm always makes you felt hate from the hyungs. I- I, - I'm sorry. I didn't supposed to do that to you. That's all- all - "

"Deukhwan" jungkook stop him.

Deukhwan then meets jungkook gaze slowly. Once he took a glance at jungkook who was already look at him. He can't read jungkook's face. Is he mad? Is he gonna scold him? All those things keep questioning himself.

"Deukhwan, I already forgive you"

"What? Jungkook-ah, that's not right. You're not supposed to forgive me. Why you so kind? Do you realise that I had cause trouble in your life. I knew, with my appearance really makes you felt frustrated. You shouldn't jungkook. You shouldn't. I didn't deserve you forgiveness. I - "

"Deukhwan, ple - "

"No. You don't have to forgive me. I'm such a bad person even more worst. I -"

"Deukhwan. Stop" jungkook raise his volume a bit louder from before that makes Deukhwan pursed his lips into straight line.

Jungkook sighed, "Deukhwan, I already forgive you. Yes, you had hurt me with those kind of things but I slowly accept that maybe you're right. Hyungs really love you besides me and -"

"That's nonsense"

"Let me finis - "

"Let me. Are you blind or what? Even tho I always do everything or talk bad about you to the hyungs, you think they took it serious? Its not jungkook-ah. They always ended up with you in a good way. I think they can't be separate with you. They really love you jungkook-ah. Go to them. They need you"

"Deukhwan, what are you talking about? This is not a real Deukhwan that I knew"

"Yes. This is not because the real Deukhwan was get all the hate from the hyungs jungkook-ah"