Twenty eight

NO ONE POV

The next day, jungkook went home early in the morning.

As he took his first step, he already saw his hyungs were gathered at the dining room while look at him questionable.

Jungkook glimpse a bit and slightly rolled his eyes which didn't annoyed the hyungs even once. How stubborn he was, how rude he was, how bad he was, it can't stop them from adore him, to love him, to spoil him.

"We need to talk" namjoon said seriously that cause the youngest to glue on his step.

"I'm tired" jungkook replied, not making any eye contact.

"Come here jungkook" namjoon command him.

"Didn't you heard that I'm tired?" He drop his gaze at Namjoon sharply.

"Come. Here" namjoon said again and with that, jungkook follows his instruction even though he huff in breath.

"What do you want now?" Jungkook asked, arms crossed tightly.

"Don't you try to drop the honorifics, jungkook" jhope warned him.

"I'm not......" He said, "hyungs" and mocking them and still with the rolled eyes.

"Plea- "

They heard a knocking sound and few seconds passed, the door open and revealed Sejoung.

"Hyung?" Jungkook said while frowned for a bit.

"Let's go jungkook. You don't have the right thing to live here. They will always hurting you" sejoung pulls jungkook by the wrist but jungkook jerked it away slowly.

"What are you sayin- what are you doing hyung?" He asked.

"Follow me. They- "

"Don't ever take him or you will die" Taehyung said.

"I'm not scared at all" he dry chuckles and again, catch jungkook's wrist but the youngest still stop him.

"What's wrong jungkook?"

"N-no. I don't want to follow you" he said softly.

"Why?"

"I- I - please don't. I don't want to" he begging.

"They hurting you jungkook. I know you're not happy in your life. Let me made you feel happy. Made you feel love"

"Hyung- "

"So, you want to live with them?!" Sejoung start to boil up his anger.

"Hyung, just leave me. I know how to fix this problems. You don't have to worry" jungkook said with his pleaded eyes.

"I -"

"Just go hyung. I'm gonna be okay here" he again, said softly.

With that, without any protest, Sejoung leave the 7 of them with unsatisfied feelings that he will let go this time. Just this time.

"I- don't bother me after this. I need some space" jungkook said and go through to his room while the hyungs were thinking so hard of what's going on and how to solved it.

After yesterday incident, the youngest didn't talk to any of his hyungs in 7 days that same as 1 week. They just kept glancing at each other and just that. Nothing more.

Now, jungkook was out for awhile without telling his hyungs, like always. He wear a pair of white hoodie that didn't fit with the cold weather outside.

The breezing wind send chills and shivering him. He was walking alone on a street that not so familiar to the public. There's no many people been seeing even can count easily.

The youngest kept walking without a destination. He walking aimlessly. His walking to-be journey almost touched the night. Its already dawn and he still walking alone with a ponder condition.

He wrapped his arms around his body as coldness hovering him but it doesn't stop him from walking farther. Once he stop, his phone ringing. He checked the called dialler and 'Jimin Hyung' name appear on his screen phone.

The youngest decline the call.

He got another and more calls from each of his hyungs but didn't accept the calls. He closed his eyes hardly.

After that, some tears slowly gathered around his cheeks. He wipe it harshly but it doesn't last long to dry when his tears falls greatly.

Some minutes passed, he began to walk again, far from everyone. He didn't know where to go. His mind can't think wisely.

But, his fingers start to dial a number that he want to call.

Sejoung POV

I'm in the midst of doing something was interrupted by my phone's sound. As I saw who's it, I smiled, its Jungkook.

Without thinking any longer, I answers it and heard a shacky voice from him. He's crying?

"Jungkook, are you- "

"H-hyung, please take me" I can tell that his voice was pleading and desperate.

My smile grinning widely. I smirk, "of course I will. Just wait there baby boy"

Great move Jeon Jungkook

_________________________________

Sorry for the short and boring chapter 😭🙏