Twenty nine

"Where do you want to go?"

They were in Sejoung's car and heading to no place.

"I don't know hyung. Just- just bought me far from here" jungkook said. He closed his eyes hardly as he swallows the tears that was ready to escape.

"Your hyung- "

"I don't care about it!" He yelled.

"Jungkook, you- "

"Just bought me to somewhere else! I dont want to see them!" He begged at Sejoung who was currently driving.

"I know but -"

"If you don't wanna help me, its fine. I can help myself" he about to open the car's door when Sejoung stopped the car and him too.

"Okay. Just sit down and I will bought you. Hmm?" He asked softly.

Jungkook just rested his head at the car's cushion, "better be"

- Flashback -

"There's a some rules" he told them before let anything goes.

They groaned in disagreed.

"What rules?" Taehyung asked, rolled his eyes slightly.

"Do you want him back or not?" He getting annoyed.

They snorted, "you don't have to asked when you already knew, man" Suga said arrogantly.

"Please be nice or I'm not letting him go" he warned sharply, didn't satisfied with their feedback.

"Fine" they murmurs.

"Rule number one, you must let jungkook to see me. The day not been decide but you better let me meets him. The least thing, one in a week" he said.

"Can you faster? Next!" Jimin said impatiently, thought that Sejoung trying to waste more time as long as he could.

Sejoung sighed, "the next rule is I have my own right to get know about his health or so I call his life. When I asks one of you, better answer" he spats quiet harshly.

They didn't gave any responds and stay silent instead. There's a sighed left on Sejoung's mouth. He then continued.

"The last rule, don't ever dare to made me lost contact with him" he said and finally looking at them.

"You're a bad person that I never meets before" Jin said and place his gaze at Sejoung.

"What do you mean?"

"You totally told that we are that worst. I mean- you're expecting us to made you like that? We are not selfish" jin state more but stayed cool like always.

"Who's know?" Sejoung shrugged innocently.

"Is there something else?" Namjoon then asked.

"Oh! If you're not following the rules, don't be surprise when your beloved brother be in my bed and whining or should I say begging for me to throw you guys out from his life and we will be happy together until the end"

"I swear you're the most cruel and worst people in this world" Suga's tone pretty loud to-be shouted.

"Thanks for hearing my story. Come for the next episode" he said and make his way to somewhere and leave them irritatedly.

- End Of Flashback -

"The table had turned jungkookie" he said while looking at the youngest who was peacefully slept without knowing anything that will happen to him nor his hyungs.

"I'm sorry. This is what your hyungs want" he whisper softly, caressing jungkook's cheeks gently.

Once he stop doing, he continue to drive that no one will know where is it.

"Hyung, jungkookie not answered it" jimin whined, frustrated the fact that he was badly worried about the youngest safety.

"As expected" namjoon mumbling and sighed, try to inhale and exhale his breath normally.

"Its already 1 in the morning. Where is he? He have no idea how dangerous out there. Someone might rape him or-or kidnapped or- "

"Jin hyung, nothing gonna happen okay. I'm sure jungkook will take care of himself too. He's an adult anyway" Hoseok remains Jin although he's not sure was his talking the right thing or not.

"No. He still a kid. A baby that must been protect. You can't chang my mind hobi" jin spats in soft tone.

"Calm down guys. No need to cause fight. Let's just sleep for now" Suga gave an idea but it doesnt took too long to be protests.

"You still want to sleep in this case?"

"You're no fun, hyung"

"Go sleep by your own"

"I thought you're a big and fatty soft for jungkookie but I'm taking back"

Suga sighed, "its not what I mean. Do you realise or not it's 1 in the morning. What's the point we are searching for him at this dark world?" Suga asked.

"Just searching" Taehyung replied.

"Oh yes! Go! There's nothing you will get and you will thank me later soon!" Suga felt a bit mad cause of their childish thinking.

"Your sleep more important than jungkookie" Jimin said while rolled his eyes.

"No"

"Yes you are hyung. You're just the one who didn't agree to find him NOW" jimin yelling a bit that made suga breath hardly, try to endure his anger.

"Stop guys. There's no worth" Namjoon broke the fight immediately.

"Let's go to find him" he said and the things that they can heard was the sound of huff from Suga.

"I'm glad Namjoon you signed for it" Suga mocking him, crossing his arms tightly.

"Hyung, jungkook might- "

"No! He's fine, I swear. I knew him. Can you guys calm down your ego here and go to bed? Can't you wait until tomorrow? What's that hard?" Suga make a disbelief and dissapointed looks at them.

"Hyung, we- " Hoseok got cut off.

"Go hobi. I don't want to hear any. I'm off" he said and go to his room, slammed the door harshly.

As right as suga in his room, they exchanged glance at each other to come up with one conclusion.

Once they did, they sighed and follows what suga said. They drift to sleep and hopes that their youngest will be fine.

As he was driving, he heard some new messages were send to jungkook's phone. He then stop and press the break paddle, parking at the nearest side.

He took it slowly without waking up the youngest. He opened it.

From : Suga hyung

Jungkookie?

Where was you?

Please reply

I'm worried

Don't ignored me

What did we do to you?

I hope you're safe right now

Be home tomorrow yea?

Take care

I love you

Sejoung smirks become wider when he read all those text.

"Worthless" he said sharply and deleted all the messages.

_________________________________

Sorry for the boring and lame chapter 😢🙏