Twenty one

JUNGKOOK POV

I have listen some arguing noises from the door. I sighed. What's so hard to forgive someone, hyungs? I'm talking to myself.

Its not like Deukhwan had do something bad towards me. He won't kill me though. Everyone need a second chance and why wouldn't Deukhwan?

Some sighed escaping. I wish I was close to hyungs enough as before. I will persuade them easily and not in this condition.

They still argue and keep argue. I cant do anything. To forgive someone's, its must purely from your heart and not with a force. That was I knew. My parents thought me that. But why its not going easily for hyungs?

Im not blaming them but didn't they see that Deukhwan obviously realise his mistakes. He even changed now. Just its a blind view for the hyungs.

Yes. It is hurt for all Deukhwan had do to me but maybe I needs that lesson for myself to become a better person. Maybe I'm too childish before and totally so immature.

I accepted all the dark and painful treatment that he gave to me. And with that exchange atmosphere, I'm finally can feels the happiness at the end or so I called it 'now'.

But deep inside, I knew that hyungs will forgive him and they did that.

- Next Day -

NO ONE POV

The youngest was still asleep. Lying on the bed with the sun that slowly brighten the room and catches his face. He scrunched his nose cutely and rub his two eyes before opening it. His doe eyes fluttering and meets the sun.

When he about to sit up from lying, he heard a 'click' sound from the knob of the door. He quickly close his eyes tightly and act like he's sleeping. He can clearly noticed the soft footsteps were coming to him and he even know that its jimin.

Jimin bend down to be at the same height as jungkook at the bed. He unknowingly smiled at the precious view that he had miss. Some fingertips start to run through the youngest hair. It was a calming session for jungkook. He love when his hyung play with his hair.

Jungkook flinch a bit at jimin's movements and the only thing that he knew after was a chuckles from his hyung.

"You're awake didn't you hmm?" He smiled for once.

Surely the youngest was caught of being lie. He had made himself felt ashamed. Not wanting to break the moment, he slowly and carefully open up his eyes. The smile that jimin gave to him didn't leave his lips even for a second.

"Morning" he greets him but with a big and shining smile as the sun

Awkward. Awkward. Awkward.

"Morning too jimin hyung" he said. A smile crack at his lips but just a small smile but enough to made the older happy.

"Go to wash up yourself and come downstairs. Jin hyung cooks a really good dishes. You will like it" all he can do was give jungkook a smiled.

"Okay hyung" he returned it back.

"How was your legs jungkookie? Have some improvement?" Namjoon asks in the midst of eating.

The part that jungkook didn't comfortable are when one of them is asking him, the rest will pay him an attention. Every time.

"Uhh- its sort of better. But I'm sure it will be okay within the week"

They nodded in agreement.

"Did you miss appa?"

He stop munching which leave his chubby cheeks that full of foods while his lips being parted. The hyungs found it cute! Just want to pinch those cheeks.

Jungkook nod twice and looks down, continuing swallow the foods that take place in his mouth.

The 'eating' session was pretty comfortable. The silent atmosphere send chill to them. As right as jungkook currently drinking....

"Didn't you miss us?"

He chokes.

He coughed for the unexpected statements.

Jin tapping his back, "are you okay?"

"Im okay" he slightly smiled and ignore the question. Something surprising him when his hyungs didn't even ask him again. He quiet shocked but just maintain a poker face during eating.

"Texting who?" Jhope approached him and put one of his arms at the youngest shoulder to brought him closer.

Its not a big deal for jungkook and he able to handle it.

"Just my friends" he looks aside and give the older a cute smiled.

"Why you not texting me instead?"

The youngest face turn confused as he stare at jhope cluelessly.

"Seriously hyung? We are next to each other" he giggles.

Jhope admit that he was going to fall down anytime with those overload cuteness.

"But I don't feels it"

"Why?" He titling his head in innocent state.

He can die now.

"Jungkookie that I knew was a clinging one" he pouts.

Jungkook taken back of his hyung words. He want to change from the old jungkook to the new one. But, lately, his hyungs made him hopeless to do it.

They babying him a lot.

They showering him with affection a lot.

He sighed, "I'm still the same hyung. I'm not changing a bit"

He protests, "if like that so, come and sit here" he patted his lap impatiently as a gestures to jungkook.

He bite his bottom lips unsurely as he looks at the direction.

Their moment was disturbing when a loud crash sound was hearing from the kitchen. They immediately looks and welcome with Namjoon guilty face.

"Urgh Namjoon. I just want to get my chance"

He was in his room. Alone. He's in a sitting position while space out. He didnt know what bring him to, but his mind was flying away until a voice be heard.

"Jungkook?" He peeked from the door and went in while sitting beside the youngest.

"I saw you spacing out. Is there any problems?" He concernly asked.

Jungkook shacked his head, "no. Its nothing hyung. I'm fine" he smiled.

"You looks like not" suga judging his face.

"I am" he whined a bit.

Suga miss the whinny thing from the youngest. He found it cute too!

"There's one way to show you that you're okay"

"What is that?" Jungkook asked.

From a serious face, he sheepishly smile and tickles the youngest hardly.

Jungkook was badly tearing cause of the non-stop laughing.

"H-hyu-gs! S-st-stop!" He begging between his laugh

Deep down, Suga's face was fond in that moment.

After some good minutes,

Suga stop and let jungkook catch his breath back when he saw the youngest was panting.

When everything was normal back, the youngest realise that Suga was hovering him. He had lying on the bed since suga attacked him.

"Would you......" He complains and pushed Suga off from him.

But, Suga didn't move any single muscle. His face become serious back when he stare down lustly at the little one which meets his cute and big doe eyes.

Deal with Suga? Its gonna be a long day

__________________________________

A/N : hi ❤❤❤ hope you like this chapter. He he. if its not comfortable with you🙏 and I will not do like this again/later.