Thirty one

Taekook shippers here?!! ❤

_____________________

Jungkook POV

I woke up in an empty bed. Eyes fluttering heavily, light sharply shone causing a tiny blink occur. Tiredly, looking aside of the room, travelling unfamiliar creature quiet tidy. I stared and kept stared, counting particular scenes through my daze head. I sat up, confused was overrated and somewhat scared. Where am I?

My gaze shacking looking around, again. Trying to find a vista but none I received. Changing my mind, this is a dream but definitely its doesn't worked.

My whole body began to shiver, hugged myself tightly. Is this Sejoung's trick? No, please tell me its not.

My hyung. God, where's them? Aren't they gonna save me? Aren't they worried about me?

Someone just please tell me what's happened.

Sejoung? Hyungs? Mark? Jackson? Deukhwan? List it all, where's them? Why do they have to leave me?

Unknowingly, some tears started to gather around my cheeks. The cold atmosphere was nothing. If its the reason to make me die, then take me. Bond that rising up such a waste. Love in word taking to abyss. No one will know what I felt.

No One POV

The unknown room's door was being opened. The cracked sound causing the youngest flinched, sat up in rushed. Those doe eyes became wider and automatically ended up hugging his knees. He was thought for a harsh interact or some scolding but what he got was a seducing tone of voice in his ears.

"Look like someone had woke up"

"Sejoung hyung?"

The trembling voice made Sejoung turn into a smirk. Its been a long time he had waited for this precious time. Having the youngest with him. Just with him. Let's not intern this beautiful boy, shall we?

"Why? Shock aren't you?"

He goes and make his way towards the youngest. He can saw that Jungkook was having a mentally and physically scared. Latter, brought himself at the edge of the bed, far from him. Is he sensitive?

"Don't scared little boy. Its just me"

He said and felt himself go closer to the youngest.

"W-what do you want from me? Jungkook asked, averted any eye or skin contact despite in a close position.

"You. Just you" he whispering into Jungkook's ear seducingly.

The youngest badly shivering. He noticed himself so weak. Why he have to be in here out all of the people?

"N-no. Y-you can't have me" his voice was cracked, just want to escape from Sejoung's controls. Deeply, face of his hyungs appeared invisible. Go through their happy time together. The way they treated him differently. Tried to shallow the excruciating past and felt himself being back in those secure arms. Being bac-

"You're playing hard to get aren't you? I love it"

He said while looking at the youngest suffering alone without anyone on his side. He chuckles, "poor you. Your hyunhs didn't come? How awful is that"

"I regret to get to know and trust you" the words somewhat taken Sejoung. He hates to hear such as that things. He swore this kid really needs a lessons.

He pushed the youngest harshly on the bed, mind started not to function normally. Without a second, he hovering him causing the youngest froze on his state. Sejoung's lust eyes unremitting stared him but not with affection. He tried to escape but get blocked when Sejoung pinned him with his hands to aside of his head. Panicky, snubbed Sejoung with kicks him using his leg but Sejoung acts faster.