Chapter 3: Parents' night

Kylie's POV

"Wait, so what happened?" Taylor asked, looking at me. We were currently in my room, she gave me a ride home and we went to my room, mainly because my parents weren't home. Somehow Taylor didn't want to enter my house when my parents were home, she said she didn't like the way they looked at us, what's that supposed to mean?

Taylor layed on my bed, reading some magazine, not really paying attention to what I tried explaining her. I sat on the ground, looking at her. "Taylor, please listen to me."

Taylor got up and sat on my bed instead, she looked at me. "Alright, I'll listen."

"Thanks. So I talked to Miss Moore about parents' night..."

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, suddenly in the middle of our conversation my throat closed, it was like I was choking." I said, placing my hands around my neck, still feeling the horrible pain.

"So she tried to kill you?" Taylor said, clearly not understanding what I tried to explain.

"No!" I whined as I stood up, I paced in my room before looking out the window. "Something else made me choke, it's that feeling inside me. There's something more to it..."

"Yes, you have a crush on Miss Moore, accept it." Taylor said, clearly wanting to end the conversation here.

"It's not that, there's something else." I said to her while I looked at her. Taylor went to lay down again and flipped through the magazine. I turned back around to the window, looking outside, when I suddenly saw something. I tried to have a better look at it, but it was to dark outside. I took my binoculars and looked outside again. The only thing I saw was a dark figure. That send chills over my whole body, I hate to think that there was a creepy figure outside my house, looking at this window. Now that I think of that, why is it looking at here? "Taylor." I whispered as if the dark figure would go away because I said something to loud.

"What's up?" she asked, not even looking up at me.

"Come here."

"Why? I'm laying comfortable in this bed."

"Please just do what I say for once!" I hissed.

She sighed deep and stood up. She walked to me like nothing's wrong. "So what's up?"

"Look, over there." I said, pointing to the dark figure.

"What? I can't see anything in this dark." Taylor said, trying to clean my window, as if that would make it lighter outside.

"Here take this and look over there." I said as I gave her the binoculars.

She took it and looked to where I pointed. "Oh my God! What a creep!" Taylor shouted and closed the curtains immediately. "Don't look at it like that, that's exactly what they want."

"I just wanted you to see that."

"Why would I want to see that?" Taylor asked, laying on my bed again, obviously feeling uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, I just... I don't know." I said, afterwards I went to sit next to her.

"Can I stay over tonight? I don't want to go out with that in front of your house." she asked, getting under my sheets before I even answered her.

"Sure, it'll be fun." I said, smiling.

_______________________________________

After that incident with that creep, we decided that we would watch a horror movie. Ironical, isn't it? We were close to each other, both scared because the bad guy was going to kill someone right now.