Chapter 11: Gone

Kylie's POV

"Oh my God." I said as I buried my face in my hands.

"Look Kylie, I don't know if it's coincidence that the name on your back is the same as hers. But given the circumstances, I strongly believe she put it there." she said as she held my knee to show me her support.

"Why? Why would she do that? Plus you said it were characters from witchcraft... What does that mean?"

"I have no idea, I told you everything I know." she said as she pulled me in for a hug.

"I have no idea what to do now. Does this mean she wants something from me?" I asked as I held on tight on Taylor.

"I don't know." she said as she caressed my back, trying to comfort me.

After this, I kept asking Taylor over and over again what the tattoo really could've meant, of course she didn't know, but she told me she would try to find out for me.

In the mean time I was thinking about Miss Moore, I should probably cancel tonight... But what if she didn't do anything wrong, what if she's just having fun with me, she told me she really liked me... I'm so confused. Eventually, I got to a point where I needed to tell Taylor everything in order to find out.

"Taylor?"

"Hm?" she said as she was still busy with trying to find out about things.

"I need to tell you something."

"What?" she said, still not looking up at me.

"Taylor, please look at me." I said, she did and saw I had something serious to tell her. She put away everything and gave me her full attention. Alright, it's now or never... "Last night during detention, Miss Moore and I kissed again." I said to which Taylor shook her head, I'm dreading to go further. "Apparently I told her that I wanted to get out of there and so we did..."

"Apparently? You don't even remember?" I shook my head no. "Alright, so where did you two go?"

I looked down. "To her house."

"Kylie!" she shouted and hit my knee.

"I'm sorry! I don't even remember it!"

"What happened next?"

"I have no idea. I woke up the next day, in her bed. She was laying next to me." I explained while Taylor began to shook her head faster after every single word. I breathed deep in and out before continuing. "We slept together."

"Oh my God, Kylie!" she shouted as she stood up and started pacing around. "She could be the one who put the tattoo on your back and you're sleeping with her?!"

"I don't even remember anything!" I shouted, trying to defend myself.

"What happened when you woke up?" she asked, standing in front of me.

"I wanted to get away from there, because I don't have feelings for her. But she wouldn't let me and pulled me back to her. She explained me everything that had happened the day before and yeah..."

"And what?" Taylor said, demanding a further explanation.

I looked down. "We kinda had sex after that."

"Kylie! I can't believe you!" Taylor said as she walked around her room.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't deny her, she had already started and my God did that felt good. I couldn't stop her."

"Don't you dare try to tell me that was a good idea!" she shouted, clearly frustrated.

"Why are you even like this?!" I shouted and stood up too. "Just a day ago you wanted this, you even supported me to go all the way with her! And now when I'm doing it, you're pissed of!"

"Because she has written her name on your back! Really, doesn't that scare you at all?!" she shouted and put a hand on her forehead.

"Let's calm down for a sec." I said as I went to sit back down. "Taylor, maybe she isn't the reason of all this. What if she really likes me and just wants to have fun. If I judge to early, I could really hurt her."

"Look at you, you care for her, don't you ever say that you don't have feelings for her, because you clearly do have feelings for her." she said as she went to sit back onto her bed. "I'm just a little scared for you that's all."

I smiled at her. "Thanks, you're the best!" I said as I hugged her.

"Don't you ever forget that." she said as she hugged me back.

"I need to go now. I'll see you tomorrow." I said as Taylor and I walked to her front door.

"I'll try to find an explanation for everything." she said and opened her front door.

I walked outside. "Alright, keep me updated." I said and started walking to my house.

While I was walking, I kept my ears open, that dark figure is still around, so it could be behind me, who knows? I listened, but didn't heard a thing. Should I look behind me? But what if it's just walking behind me and I just don't hear it? No, I'm just going to walk home and ignore this.

When I arrived at my home, I saw a car standing in front of it, but not in the driveway. I walked closer and saw Miss Moore inside of it. "Hey, you're early?" I asked her as I leaned down to have a better look at her.

"Yep, get in." she said as she motioned for me to get to the passenger seat.

As I was walking, I looked to the place where that creep usually stood, but nothing. No dark figure, no creep... I'm actually starting to feel safe again. I wonder why they suddenly stopped following me, not that I'm complaining of course.

"What are you looking at?" Miss Moore asked me while she started the engine.

"Nothing, it's just so dark outside." I said as I looked around the neighbourhood, still searching for a sign of the dark figure or the creep. I wonder if they're the same person...

"You can be silly sometimes." Miss Moore said as she laughed quietly. We drove to her house and got inside. I walked to her living room while she was walking behind me, closing her front door and locking it.

I sat down on her couch and turned on the television. Miss Moore came to sit next to me, I ignored it and went through some channels. Suddenly her lips were in my neck, kissing everywhere. "What are you doing?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side, so she had more access.

"Kissing you." she said, her hands roamed over my body.

"Shouldn't we first eat something? I'm kinda hungry." I said and pushed her gently of me.

"Fine." she said and got up. "What do you want?" she asked, kinda annoyed. Is she really annoyed because I wanted dinner? Can you blame me, I'm human!

"I don't know." I said and went through some channels again. After only a few minutes she came back with a plate of hot mac and cheese. "Thanks." I said and started eating immediately. I saw her looking at me. "What?"

"You eat like a pig." she said and started eating too.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really hungry." I said. After a few minutes we both were done eating. I went through some channels again, before I found a cartoon to watch.

"Really? A cartoon?" she asked as she stood up and went to the kitchen with the plates.

"It's actually very funny to watch." I said, sticking out my tongue.

"I believe you, don't worry." she said as she came to sit down next to me again.

I suddenly had the urge of cuddling, so I pushed her down and went to lay on top of her with my head onto her chest. She caressed my back and held me close. See, this is what I like. After a few minutes she took the blanket and pulled it on top of us, this felt even more comfortable. We watched a movie together and that's the last thing I remembered of that night.