Chapter 26: Stalker

Third person POV

After their amazing night together, both Kylie and Nina were really happy the next morning. Nina's parents quickly noticed the change in behavior of their daughter.

"Nina, what happened last night?" Michael asked stern.

"You know the rules, right?" Jessica asked stern while her hands were on her sides.

"Mom, dad, I know the rules, don't worry." Nina said, smiling at them. But it was no use, her parents knew there was something.

"Nina, last chance, what happened last night?!" Michael asked more stern this time.

Nina sighed and looked down. "I think you know what."

Michael and Jessica looked at each other, afterwards back at Nina. They weren't angry because she had sex with her girlfriend, they were angry because Nina didn't follow the rules. They made the rules to protect their daughters against bad boyfriends/girlfriends. "Nina," Michael sighed before continuing. "Why didn't you follow the rules? We only want what's best for you."

"I know, but you should also know that Kylie isn't a bad person." Nina said, looking at both of them. "I really like her," Nina said, looking down. Suddenly she felt the courage to continue and talk about her feelings. "I love her. I love Kylie."

Both Michael and Jessica didn't expect to hear that, mainly because they only met Kylie yesterday. "You sure?" Jessica asked as she placed a hand onto Nina's shoulder.

"I was never this sure about anything in my life." Nina said, smiling a little because she thought about Kylie when she said that. Kylie had said that sentence right before they had sex.

Jessica smiled at her daughter, this certainly is the first time in awhile she saw her daughter this happy. Nina used to be sad all the time, she even thought about committing suicide, but that was all behind her now because of Kylie and Jessica was thankful for that. "Alright, you can go."

Nina smiled at her parents and walked back to her room. Her parents saw Kylie at the front door, waiting for Nina to return. Jessica thought that this was a great opportunity to talk to Kylie, alone.

"Kylie," Jessica said and motioned for Kylie to come to them and so she did. "I want to thank you for making my daughter this happy."

Kylie smiled, she felt welcome in their family and knew now that Nina's parents supported them. "It's the least I could do, she's an amazing person."

Jessica and Michael looked at each other, wondering if they should ask about her feelings as well. But decided not to, Kylie isn't their daughter and they knew Kylie was a good person, she proved it by the way she behaved.

"Are you coming?" Nina asked Kylie as she was downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm coming." Kylie said and walked towards Nina.

"I'll see you tonight." Nina said to her parents and waved them goodbye.

"So where are we going?" Kylie asked Nina while they walked towards Kylie's car.

"Just follow me, oh I'm driving!" Nina said and extended her hand for the keys. Kylie looked at her hand for awhile before finally giving the keys to her.

They drove for awhile until they were at the lake again. Kylie enjoyed being here with Nina, mainly because she knew Nina loved it here. Nina got a basket out of the trunk and walked to Kylie. They held hands while they walked towards their spot. Once there, Nina spread the blanket on the ground and they both went to sit on it.

They ate their breakfast at the lake, talking about random things, laughing and of course enjoying each other's company. After the meal, they layed down, in each other's arms. Kylie rested her head onto Nina's chest and loved hearing Nina's heartbeat. It calmed her down, to hear that sound.

They sat there for awhile until Kylie felt something all to familiar... the strange feeling inside her. Elizabeth was here and Kylie knew. "Let's go." Kylie said, trying to sound as normal as possible when in reality she wanted to hurry because she was getting scared of Elizabeth.

"Why? Why not enjoy this?" Nina asked as she tried pulling Kylie back down to her.

"Please, let's go." Kylie said, showing Nina that she really wanted to go. Kylie felt the strange feeling inside of her getting stronger so she knew Elizabeth was close to them.

"Alright, we're going." Nina said and stood up. They took everything with them, threw it into the trunk and got into Kylie's car. "Where are we going?" Nina asked as she was starting the engine.

Kylie looked outside the window and thought about it for awhile, until she saw the dark figure on a distance, looking pissed of. "Just go, we'll decide on our way." Kylie said, keeping her eyes on the dark figure.

"Alright." Nina said and drove away.

On their way, they decided to go to Taylor's house. They didn't hang around with Taylor as much anymore since they were dating, but they didn't want Taylor to feel left out.

Once they were there, Taylor quickly opened her front door and let them in. They went to her room and watched a movie together. During the movie, Taylor noticed Kylie's strange behavior. Kylie was looking around a little to much, Taylor knew exactly what that meant... Elizabeth.

She thought about a plan to get Nina away from them for awhile, but it was hard. Mainly because Nina and Kylie were inseparable since they were dating. "Nina, could you get us some snacks and drinks please?" Taylor asked Nina.

Nina smiled. "Sure, be right back." she said as she got up, kissed Kylie and walked away.

"Alright, what's up?" Taylor asked Kylie, not wanting to waste any time.

Kylie sighed before looking at Taylor. "It's Elizabeth... She's following us."

"Us?"

"Yeah, me and Nina. I'm afraid she'll hurt us." Kylie said, hugging herself.

"Hey," Taylor said as she hugged Kylie herself. "Don't let that witch get you scared. She won't hurt you, she won't hurt anyone. She's not that kind of person."

"I thought so too."

"But?" Taylor asked, she knew Kylie wasn't telling her everything.

"The dark figure is." Kylie said, looking at Taylor. "The dark figure and Elizabeth are maybe the same person, but they are so different. The dark figure can hurt me, it already hurt me a few times. And this morning, it was pissed of when it saw Nina and me together."

"Can you blame it? It's jealous." Taylor said, laughing a little bit but she quickly stopped because she noticed how scared her best friend was. "Hey, really, don't worry, she won't do anything to you."

"I hope so." Kylie said and that's when Nina entered the room.