Chapter 27: Help

Third person POV

After the movie, they talked some more. Taylor even found out about Nina and Kylie's night together and she didn't shut up about it, which Kylie didn't like. Not because she was ashamed of that night, but because she didn't like to talk about her love life with her best friend.

"I think I should go back home now." Nina said after she saw what time it was. It was already getting dark and she needed to walk back home.

"I can give you a ride, babe." Kylie said, getting up too.

"No, it's fine. You can stay here, talking to your best friend for awhile." Nina said as she prepared herself to leave. She put on her shoes and coat, afterwards she came to Kylie and kissed her long and soft. "I'll see you tomorrow, babe."

"I'll see you tomorrow." Kylie said and smiled at her. She kept looking at Nina while she walked away, even when Nina was walking towards her house, Kylie looked outside the window until she didn't saw Nina anymore. And suddenly she regretted not saying more to her, not saying how she truly felt about her. She was going to tell her tomorrow, Nina had to know.

"You really like her, don't you?" Taylor said as she nudged Kylie in the side.

"No," Kylie said and shook her head to which Taylor looked shocked. "I love her."

"Did you already told her that?"

"No, I'm going to tomorrow." Kylie said, smiling.

"I'm so happy for you two, you're so cute together." Taylor said, smiling too. She was happy Nina distracted Kylie from all of the things that had happened and was currently happening with Elizabeth.

"Thanks, I'm really happy with her, and everything's alright. Her parents accept us, my parents accept us." Kylie sighed as she let herself fell backwards onto Taylor's bed. "Everything's good now."

"I'm happy for that." Taylor said as she layed next to Kylie.

_________________________________________

Nina was walking home, she felt happy about everything in her life right now. She had an amazing family, a nice school environment, a great friend and of course, the best girlfriend ever. Just thinking about everything made her smile even more. She couldn't believe it, just a few weeks before she even thought about killing herself, but now she felt like the happiest person alive. She never imagined feeling like this.

She looked at her phone screen, there was a picture of her and Kylie on the background, they were kissing. Nina smiled at the picture, but noticed that it was getting pretty late. She decided to hurry up a little and called her mom, telling her she was on her way home.

When she ended the phone call, she looked around and felt a little bit scared, after all it was really dark outside. Suddenly she regretted not accepting Kylie's offer, a ride home would've been so much better, for so many reasons.

What bothered her the most was the silence, usually you would have the cars passing by, but now there was nothing. She hated this silence but suddenly smiled when she heard a car. She kept walking, feeling more safe now until she noticed the car lights coming closer to her.

She looked around and saw the car driving towards her, at a fast speed. Nina's eyes widened, she didn't hesitate for a moment, she ran. She ran as fast as she could, she wanted to maneuver, but it was just a straight road. Suddenly she saw the park and the lake where she always hang around with Kylie. She decided to ran towards there, knowing a car wouldn't get in there. But she had to cross the road.

Nina hurried even more and smiled when she had crossed the road, she even sighed a little but didn't expected the next that happened. Suddenly she felt an enormous push into her side, after that she landed onto the road.

Her eyes were closed for awhile, she had to rest and let her body adjust back to it's normal stand. She opened her eyes and noticed the car, right next to her, but the engine wasn't working. Nina wanted to get up, but felt an amazing force pulling her back down.

'What's happening?!', she thought. Nina panicked and tried getting up but nothing seemed to work. Suddenly someone stood in front of her. Nina looked up but didn't saw who the person was since it was so dark, little did she know that that person was Kylie's witch. "Could you help me, please?"

"Sure, I'll help you." this person said and came closer to Nina. Nina prepared herself to get helped but she couldn't be more wrong. Suddenly she felt her throat close. She coughed and tried getting some air, but nothing seemed to help. Instead the more she tried to get air, the more her throat seemed to close.

Nina didn't understand this, she wanted this to stop. This hurt so much, she wanted to defend herself, but was literally trapped by something she couldn't explain. Nina felt scared and started crying, she looked up at the person and saw it smiling.

"Please...Help..." Nina tried saying as best as she could. But instead of getting help, she felt herself get hurt even more.

"She's mine, not yours." the person said, and with that Nina knew why this person was doing this. But she didn't knew Kylie had an ex, a crazy ex.

Nina wanted to talk to her, wanted to help her get over her heartbreak, but this pain wouldn't let her. "Let me... help you..." she tried saying, she felt herself getting lightheaded. Her brain needed oxygen, and fast!

"I don't need your help, I'm helping myself." the person said and extended her hand. Nina thought the person was finally going to help her, but instead she felt herself get weaker and weaker.

'What's happening to me?', Nina thought. She felt as if she needed to sleep, but she knew as soon as she was going to close her eyes, she wasn't going to open them anymore. She kept fighting against all this, she had to keep fighting, for her family, for Kylie.

"Any last words?" the person said and smiled afterwards.

Nina concentrated on getting back up, getting better, she fought and fought. Eventually she closed her eyes.