Chapter 10: Tattoo

Kylie's POV

After Miss Moore drove away, I walked to school, it wasn't that far, so I'm glad for that, because my body is still sore. Suddenly I heard my phone vibrate. I looked at it and saw Taylor was calling me. She's probably wondering why I never came to her car yesterday after school and also this morning. Thinking about that, what will my parents say, I didn't come home to sleep. But they didn't call me...strange.

I answered the phone and immediately held it a few inches away from my ear. "Where the hell are you?!" she shouted.

"I'm on my way to school, actually I already see it." I said as I walked into school.

"Where are you now?"

"Right behind you." I said to which she turned around and hugged me tight.

"Where the hell did you go yesterday? And why didn't you came out of your house this morning?" She asked while we walked to my locker to get my textbooks.

"I uhm... I decided to walk to home and school. You know fresh air is good - "

"Explain me later, I need to talk to you about that tattoo you have." she whispered to me, which kinda made me nervous. Taylor only whispered when it's something crazy or when it involves delicate subjects.

"Sure, talk." I whispered back.

"Not here, tonight at my house, and this time, you come with me. I'll pick you up after last period at your classroom, so I'll be sure to get you in my car." she said and linked arms with me while we walked to first period class.

________________________________________

The whole day I kept asking Taylor to tell me what she knew. Something inside me told me that she's afraid of telling me, which is stupid because why would she be afraid...? During lunch I tried to explain her that we didn't had much time after school - because I needed to be at home around 7pm - but she didn't even listen to me. She constantly told me 'you definitely want to know what that thing means'. You heard that? Definitely! It has to be something serious, right? I'm not getting paranoid, right? Right?

We were currently walking to my last period classroom aka Miss Moore's classroom. I hope she'll behave before, during and after class. I don't want to get into a scene with her while Taylor could walk in on us after class.

When we arrived at my classroom, I wanted to go inside but Taylor held me, explaining me that she wanted to talk some more.

"About what?" I said as I leaned against the wall.

"I don't know I just don't want to go to class yet, we still have got 7 minutes." she said, afterwards she smiled at me.

I smiled back. "Admit it, you can't stay away from me." I said, jokingly.

"You're right about that." she said jokingly. "But I'm serious, I just want to talk some more."

"Alright, about what? About the tattoo?" I said, hoping she wanted to talk about that.

"We'll talk about that tonight, I already told you that." she said, giving me a look.

"Whatever. You just want a reason for me to come over tonight." I said just as Miss Moore stopped in front of her classroom door - which was next to me - and opened it. She looked at me, winked and entered her classroom. I expected a talk about why I was stupid to not see I have feelings for her, but I never expected Taylor to say what she said.

"You should be careful around her."

"What do you mean?" I said, standing up now because that certainly got my attention.