Chapter 25: Our first time

Kylie's POV

The kiss lasted for a few minutes, I loved kissing her like this. With one hand she held my face while the other one was behind my neck. I wrapped my hands around her waist, pulling her closer. I think she thought I wanted more from her, because she got on top of me.

Once she was laying comfortable on top of me, she moved herself a little bit so she slid in between my legs and that's when I felt everything. At this point I could already feel myself getting excited.

Suddenly Nina started moving her hips against mine in a circular movement and that's when I broke the kiss. "Aren't we going to fast?" I asked Nina, out of breath.

"I don't know." she said, also out of breath. "But I don't care, it feels amazing."

So she thought the same thing about us as I did. "I think so too."

Nina didn't say anything back to me, instead she smiled and leaned in again. This time the kiss was far more passionate than before. She also started pushing her hips onto mine more aggressively than before. Instead of thinking to much, I decided to just enjoy this and started moving alongside her.

After awhile of doing that, Nina's hands made their way into my pajamas. She started to lift up my shirt but made sure her fingertips were touching my body in the progress. I sat up a little so it was easier to take it off.

After my shirt was off, I could see Nina smiling at me so I smiled back. I immediately started to lift up her shirt and once it was off, Nina didn't waste any time. She kissed my lips, but quickly left them. She kissed her way down my body to my belly. Once she was there, she kept going down while taking off my shorts.

Once she was back, I kissed her lips and started to take off her shorts as well. This time I decided I wanted to be the first one to take something else off of her. My hands reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. I looked at Nina and saw her smiling while I took it off.

She kissed my lips again while she reached behind my back to unclasp my bra. Once it was off, I could already feel her hands on my breasts. She was massaging them while she was kissing my neck.

"Nina." I gasped and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Her hands trailed down and started to pull on my underwear. I lifted my hips up so she could take it off. After that, I hurried to take off hers too.

Once we were both naked, Nina lifted herself up with her hands and looked at my face. Her eyes trailed down my body, which made me a little bit nervous but I let her watch. In the meantime I took this opportunity to look at her body as well, and she was so beautiful. I already knew that of course, but seeing her like this... It just confirmed what I already knew.

After awhile Nina layed her body on top of mine so our bodies were touching each other everywhere. She kissed my lips, but not to long, and smiled afterwards. "You're so beautiful." she whispered.

I smiled at her and tugged some hair behind her ear. "No, you are."

She smiled at me. "You sure about this?"

"I was never this sure about anything in my entire life." I whispered to which she smiled.

"Good, me neither." she whispered and kissed me afterwards. She started to push her hips against mine again, but this time it felt so much better, probably because we were naked. While she was doing that, her hands massaged my breasts and her lips were doing things to my neck. I had my arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

Suddenly Nina started to trail kisses down to my breasts. She kissed them both, but focused her attention on the left one. She kissed it before licking my nipple. Afterwards she took it into her mouth and started sucking on it.

"Nina." I moaned soft while my back arched.

Her hand was massaging my other breast, but I could already feel her other hand making it's way down. Suddenly I felt it onto my center, that's the moment I moaned loud.

"Nina!"

"Shh! You're going to wake up everyone." she whispered as she kissed my lips again.

Her hand started to move and that's when I couldn't contain myself anymore. I pushed my hips against her hand aggressively, wanting much more from her than this.

Her fingers started to explore my center, feeling it everywhere. One finger was trailing around my entrance, teasing me.

"Nina, stop teasing me." I said out of breath.

Nina laughed a little before kissing me again and that's when two fingers finally entered. Nina kept it slow at first, giving me the time to adjust to her. But after awhile she kept speeding up while she kissed me more aggressively. She kept doing this, going faster, until it happened and I came.

Nina went to lay next to me so I could regain my energy. I was breathing heavy but I looked at Nina, who was already looking at me. "Wow." I gasped which made her smile.

After awhile, my breathing was back to normal and that's when I got on top of her. She held my face while my arms were next to her body. I started kissing her slow, but that quickly changed since Nina was beyond turned on. She started to push her hips against mine aggressively so I pushed back against her which made her moan.

"Kylie." she moaned soft and kissed me afterwards because we didn't want to wake up everyone.

I trailed kisses down her body to her breasts. Before I kissed them, I felt them, massaging them. After that I focused on the left one and kissed it everywhere before taking the nipple into my mouth to suck on it.

"Kylie!" Nina moaned loud so I quickly kissed her lips again to keep her quiet. To bad we couldn't make noise, because I liked hearing her say those things.

My hand trailed down to her center and once it was there, I felt Nina's nails dug into my back. I moved my hand and Nina pushed her hips aggressively against it, she must be really turned on.

I quickly let my fingers explore her down there, but I didn't tease her as much as she did. I quickly slid in two fingers and that's when Nina's back arched. If we weren't kissing right now, I could easily imagine her screaming my name. That idea made me so excited and that's when I started pushing more aggressively. I kept speeding up while Nina kept pushing herself up to my hand until she came.

I wanted to go of her so she could regain her energy, but she held me on top of her. I watched her, breathing heavy and smiled at her beauty. "Wow. Amazing." she said in between breaths.

"I'm glad you like it." I whispered.

She shook her head no and that's when I felt sad. "I didn't like it... I loved it." At that, I smiled again. Nina smiled too and said: "You're mine."

"I'm yours."

When she had regained her energy, she kissed me again. This time it wasn't filled with lust, like before. It was passionate, but also something else. It felt so intimate, maybe it's love... But like Nina said, could we already talk about love between the two of us? Isn't it to early for that?

While we were kissing, our hands roamed over each other's bodies. Finally, my arms rested on either side of her head, while her hands were on my back, still moving. And suddenly Nina did something I wished she hadn't done. She moved her hands down to my waist and over the tattoo. Right now her hands were covering the tattoo, and I knew that touching the tattoo meant calling the witch and giving her permission to enter this house. So I wasn't safe in this house either, but I didn't blame Nina, she didn't knew anything about all of this.

Knowing that Elizabeth could appear, I tried to cover Nina as best as I could, so in case Elizabeth would attack us, Nina would at least be safe. The rest of the night, I held Nina close to me to make sure Elizabeth wasn't going to touch either of us. But I don't think she would ever hurt someone, she's not that kind of person.