Chapter 35: Ending this game

Kylie's POV

After the talk with Elizabeth, I walked to school and when Taylor saw me she was so excited. "Kylie! What did she do to you?" Taylor asked me as she pulled me in a hug.

I hugged her back, mostly because chances are big that she'll be upset with what I was about to tell her. "Taylor, I -"

"I need to tell you something." she said and pulled me with her. She pulled me towards the library, to our spot. it's been awhile since we've last been here.

"So what do you want to tell me?" I asked as we both sat down.

She smiled big. "I found a way to kill Elizabeth." she said, clapping her hands. She was really happy about this, but I wasn't and she noticed. "Why aren't you happy? I thought that's what you wanted."

"I don't want her dead, and you know that."

"But that's the only way we can stop her." Taylor said and leaned more towards me. "She has to be stopped, Kylie."

I looked at her, knowing very well she was going to be so angry at me. "I don't want her to be dead and if that's the only option than I don't want anything to change."

Taylor looked at me, her jaw dropped. "But she's a dark witch."

"I know, but she's also a person who deserves to live. She didn't do anything real bad."

"Yet." she said and gave me a look. "Kylie, I don't understand you. I really thought you would be happy."

"Taylor, just let it all be, she won't hurt me nor anyone else, I promise you." I said and smiled.

"How can you be sure?" she asked which made me think for awhile, how can I be sure? I just assumed that Elizabeth wouldn't hurt anyone, but I wasn't 100% sure about it.

"I just know, and you believe me, right?" I asked to which she nodded. "Then let it all be like this."

"Alright, if that's what you want..."

_________________________________________

It's been going great between me and Elizabeth, we're dating for a month now and nobody knows about it. Taylor still asked me about killing Elizabeth, but I reassured her Elizabeth wouldn't do anything to anyone. Taylor's parents usually gave me a weird look when I would come over, but it disappeared almost as fast as it came, so I didn't thought anything of it. As for the witch thing, Elizabeth wasn't creepy anymore, she wasn't following me anymore. But I had to teach her when she could feed, she always wanted to feed when she had a chance, but I told her she could only feed when I told her she could. Anything other then that, everything was perfectly fine.

"So, why don't we have a sleepover tonight at my place?" Taylor asked as she closed her locker.

"I don't know, I need to check with my parents first. I'll call you when I'm home." I said to which she nodded.

When I arrived at home, I called Elizabeth.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey, I just wanted to ask you if I could go to Taylor's tonight?" I asked her, knowing very well this subject was delicate because of the witch thing.

"If you want, sure."

I knew she didn't want me to go, she wanted me to stay at her place. "Or I could come over and stay at yours?"

Although I didn't saw her, I knew she was smiling right now. "I'd like that."

"I know you would. Pick me up at 7 pm."