Prologue (Relationship with Dan)

I sighed as I saw the time, it was close to the time Dan Comes back home, I know I'm his girlfriend and all but he "insisted" that I come to live at his place.. it makes life easier for him but not for me.

Having my F/C hoodie covering my S/C (Skin Color) arms, hiding my Scars, old and new, waiting Just to get this day over with.

He came home, The second he opened the Front door he examined everything, seeing if everything was just like he wished them to be, which I always tried my hardest to make sure everything was, Yet he'd always At least make up something just so he could use me and beat me until he was pleased, how pitiful that this was my life, This time though, He didn't make an excuse but found something that made him angry, He found some bloody marks on the couch, definitely left off by me and my arms.

He took a hold of my Throat and started choking me, "Babe, you know Very Fucking well I don't appreciate your misbehaving, especially when it comes to leaving marks that shouldn't be there in my damn house", I tried to Speak, to explain that I didn't know they were there and that I was sorry for leaving them, but I couldn't get anything out because of how hard he was Choking me, strangling me was more like it, He chuckled evilly, I thought for sure he was going to punish me for something so small, "But- I don't have time for you today, even if you were a really naughty girl, I have friends that I'm going out with in About a minute, you'll get your punishment when I get home, For now you need to clean that and make sure That it's off when I get home, Got it?", I nodded, as much as I didn't care what happened to me, I needed to make sure he was pleased so my family were safe, "Good." He threw me back when he let go of my throat and I gasped for air, he went to the kitchen and took a quick snack before leaving and Giving me a death glare.

The moment the door closed I started crying, it had become an everyday routine to cry, I had to hold it in when he was around but when he was out I'd cry, sometimes I'd cry more than I ever cried before... After what seemed like forever I got up, trying to not keep crying and started cleaning up the mess, ending up going to the bathroom to make a bigger and bloodier mess, My wrists hurt so much.

Dan pov

I was at the Bar with my friends Sam, Carl and Matt, we were laughing and having fun, eventually from something Carl said, I think it went something like "Something something, those girls are so hot, something something something, But not girlfriend material", it turned to a conversation about girls and girlfriends, Matt didn't really speak since He wasn't into girls, what a weirdo, ((Dan you Jerk)), I ended up bringing Y/n Up and about how Pathetic, Useless and Stupid she was, but she did just have the best face and definitely my type of delicious body anyone could have, It made them and some strangers in the bar go quiet, Many here knew Y/n For being "Kind and the most understanding person ever" what bull, she isn't understanding or kind what so ever, They're just being fooled by that bitch.

After hours and hours of drinking, I head out to my car to get home, Y/n must be impatient to get that punishment of hers, As I walk out I see this weird car, looks oddly Suspicious, I give it a nice Middle finger and laugh to myself as I take out my keeps to get to unlock my car, I hadn't even noticed some guy getting out the car with a damn hammer and chainsaw until I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see the guy, I didn't even have time to scream or say anything before I was down on the ground with my head bleeding and trying to beg him to stop, I could hear some guy shouting "Get that Bitch, Leatherface" from the car the guy had come out from, After a few hits which wasn't enough to end me, He turned the chainsaw on and put it through my gut, ending me right there.

The next day, Y/n Pov

I woke up on the bed, Weirdly enough Dan wasn't there, and I can't remember anything about a punishment last night, I threw the covers off me and Surely enough I was fully clothed, I didn't have new bruises or anything.

I got up and looked around the house to understand what was going on, after I realized he wasn't here I started making breakfast, listening to the news from the radio as I did, then something came on that shocked me, yet I wasn't sad. "Last night another massacre happened, this time to Dan Philip, pieces of his clothes and hair, even some flesh was left next to his car, which was parked at a Bar which we will not give a name to, so we will not cause more Panic to those who live near the said bar-".

I listened, tears rolling down my eyes but not for sadness, no, it was because I was free, I was free from the fear that my family might die because of his hands, they were free and i was free, I smiled for the first time for real, no fake smile.

A few days had passed and I had gotten way too many "sorry for your loss" cards, Ect, you know how it is, but I ignored those and just Enjoying freedom, yet the freedom was in a way blocked by this curiousity, this craving, I needed to know who were responsible for his death, I wanted to know and I wanted to find them, I wanted to thank them even if it ended up in my death, I was already Depressed, far too into it, so I didn't care if I died, I was too broken to care, yet my family were free so I decided to do as my heart Desired, I went out to try and find them, it couldn't be worse than what I had to deal with when Dan was alive.

((here was the prologue, hope you enjoyed this, I took a different style of writing and I kinda like this better, I'll keep this more serious from start to finish since my first story wasn't like that from the start, It was really made as a joke because I was bored but because of how popular it got I had to start taking it seriously, well, This one is serious from start to finish, hope y'all like it~))