chapter 15 (breaking out)

That night they had planned to break out and go party, listen to music and as ChopTop said it right Away "Smoke some weed, get high", so that's what as did, we broke out and took the Truck, Chop put the Radio on full blast and Got out his weed, Bubba was Nervous about the whole situation, Obviously I was too, driving around In a truck with the window open, The driver smoking weed and the radio being on full blast in the middle of the night, it was fun, that I have to admit but The weed and nervousness weren't really too nice, I passed on the weed since I wasn't brave enough to try it, just looking at the whole scenario.. definitely not suspicions at all, soon we all started to sing at the top of their lungs, I'm not sure if it was just me having fun or if we were still effected by the weed in the air but we were starting to have more fun by the second, soon we came across what seemed like a trail to a Camp sight, "I.. I have a bad idea, What if we just finished scare the crap out of the campers, no killing them and no showing ourselves but just going there, hiding in the bushes and behind trees and just scaring the living hell out of them?" Chop laughed "that sounds fun! What do you think bubba?" The two of us looked at him and He mumbled nervously, "We'll be alright bubba" I smiled trying to comfort him, he sighed and nodded.

We hid the Truck so no one would see it if they passed by and we got out and Sneaked near the camp, There were quite some bit of people there, They were minding their own business, we were hiding in the Bushes and preparing to scare them, We listened to their Camp fire stories, There was one about this weeping woman, something about her trying to look for her children and crying over them and whoever heard her crying would have bad luck or something, I looked at the two and whispered "I'm gonna need to cry, say something harmful so I'll start crying", "W-What? Why?" Chop whispered back, "did you listen to their story? It'll scare them to death", he sighed and thought, for a moment then whispered "You're useless, We really didn't need you and still don't need you in our lives, you've been nothing but useless and I can't wait until we can get rid of you" that was all he needed to say for me to burst into tears and sobs.

Choptop pov

I felt awful for the things I said, I've never really felt bad for words since they only ever effected bubba, I did feel bad when He got hurt by somethin' Drayton or I said but really not as this had, we're family so it doesn't hurt as much but she, she's not family and I know how much even the slightest thin' effects 'er now, even 'er own thoughts can hurt 'er enough for 'er to start lyin' about 'er feelings, so just watchin' 'er cry about what I said felt bad.

Y/n Pov

I started crying and I knew he didn't mean any of the things he said, they just hurt badly, I couldn't see from the tears but I could hear the camp send quiet, people were soon counting each other to see if everyone was there and if someone was just playing a trick on them but they went into distress miss when they saw everyone was there, "someone has to be playing a trick on us!" One said still sounding scared, I decided to cry louder, practically screaming and crying, everyone at this point were ready to pack their things and go, most were just ready to go, it felt nice being able to let this out like this, soon i quieted down and I looked at bubba "bub, start the chainsaw, give them a last Minute scare", he mumbled and Then started the chainsaw up, I wiped the tears our my eyes and once the chainsaw started i watched as the people ran for their lives at the sound of the Chainsaw, Chop couldn't hold in his laughter and his laugher made them when more scared because that confirmed that there was something or someone out there, once the camp was empty we went into the camp sight, this one was bubba and Chop's idea, they like to collect things so they wanted to go in and grab what they liked, they grabbed quite some bit of things and we then got out of there before they decide to return, Before we did I took a stick and wrote on the ground "good choice" and threw rhe stick in the fire, They'll see that when they return.

We went about our night having fun, listening to music and Just not caring about the world what so ever, soon we returned to the Amusement park, Tired and really happy, Drayton was sitting there with his arms crossed "you three are in big trouble", at this point I didn't even want to bother with him and I started walking to Chop's room "goodnight Drayton, scream at me tomorrow", he got up "What? You're not going anywhere missy!", "Look I'm tired, I've had a long fun night I want to sleep, I'll give you permission to scream at me in the morning when I'm not tired and when I care", "do you want to die sooner?" He asked angrily, "I wouldn't care at all at the moment, please try tomorrow when I do care, you're not threatening to me when I'm tired, just try tomorrow and let me Sleep, okay? Okay, goodnight" I said and walked off before he could say anything.

Drayton Pov

I looked at the two boys who were trying to sneak peek to their rooms "I told you boys and I told you not to run out and what did I tell you about getting attached to her?!", The two looked at me "we ain't attached! We're just havin' fun!", I lifted an eyebrow "Paul, you're not Fooling me, You like her, you really like her", "I do not!", He was being annoying, at this point I can tell he's way too attached to her, he's just trying to lie his way out of it, "your lying isn't working boy, you two are attached to her and I can see it, you can't lie out of this, just admit it." The two looked at each other and bubba was the first to admit he was attacked to her, ChopTop was still Refusing that he's attached to her, he didn't need to admit it because I saw it and he couldn't deny it for long, "go to bed, I'll talk to you about this in the morning, You better quit being attached to her because once he gets killed you'll be heart broken." The two nodded and ran to their rooms, idiots.

((Here's the newest chapter, Hope you all like it! Here's your annual bonus meme: (slasher edition)

Hope you all have a wonderful Day/evening/night 💕))