Chapter 2 (Trying to end it all)

"What?" Drayton looked at me confused, "Just kill me already!" I shot a glare up at him as I shouted at the top of my lungs, He looked at Leatherface and The pale guy with Surprise in his eyes, "Well? Do we kill 'er?" The pale guy sounded excited as usual, Drayton shook his head, "Excuse me? I came here to thank you and then get killed, why aren't you killing me already? Do you want me to suffer more?" I looked around for anything, of course I'd need to do this by myself, i shot a glare at Leatherface who was holding onto the Chainsaw, "You, kill me, all you need to do is put the chainsaw on, it's that simple", "Leatherface, No, Don't listen to her" Drayton once again tried to stop my death, "Fine! I'll just do this myself! Of course I'd need to do it myself! Not even cannibals living in a weird amusement park full of human bones wants to end me, Of Course they'd want me to suffer-" my eyes landed on a hammer on the ground, just seeing it made me shut up, hope in my eyes that I'd get to finally end it all, Drayton looked over to where I looked and he saw the hammer, He nudged the pale guy and them motioned to the hammer, I noticed and at this point I knew it was going to be a fight to see who got to it first, Obviously the both of us ran at the hammer trying to get it, The both of us got a hold of it and now we tried to get it away from the other, While he was laughing and growling at the same time, something I found odd, I was just quietly trying to get it from him, He started to use one his legs to Push me away and with a bigger push he did, he got it away from me and threw it far away somewhere "I win!" He shouted and laughed, jumping around like he was a little Kid, "Why? Why can't you just let me die?" I once again had tears going down my face, they didn't answer but Drayton looked at The two "Grab her", I was confused as to what was going on now, Leatherface put is chainsaw on the ground and Him and the pale guy grabbed a hold of me, I didn't struggle to get away, hoping I'd Just get killed soon, they started moving me to somewhere.

In the end they pushed me down to Sit on a chair made of human bones, they tied me down to it, Drayton walked to you three as they tied you down "you're staying for dinner, After dinner we'll see what we're going to do with y-", "Why can't I just be the dinner? At least that way I wouldn't be useless! That way I'd be useful for once!" I shouted at him, "Ugh, too loud, shut her up while you're at it, then get Grandpa" he walked off to somewhere, The two looked for something to shut me up with, The pale guy found a bone and then some more Rope, he used the two to make me shut up, I now had a bone in my mouth, the rope keeping it there, It tasted awful but it did do the job, now I couldn't speak properly or even make much noise, The two then ran off to get grandpa, I was now there staring at the place, Listening to every noise I could hear.

They soon came back with grandpa, Setting him down, Drayton came back "ah, Now everyone is here", I tried to speak but it was just mumbles because of the bone, "oh great you got her to shut up, that's perfect, thank you" He sat at the table filled with Everything disgusting, So did the others.

There seemed to be a pot filler with blood, Drayton fed the blood to Grandpa, That was disgusting, Drayton then remembered "Oh, boys, you feed the guest, She can't left unfed", the two looked at each other and then did as told, they took the bone out my mouth, Leatherface was the one actually trying to spoon feed me but I wouldn't open my mouth to eat it, After they noticed I wouldn't open my mouth, The pale one tried to Open my mouth by force, he then seemed to get a great idea to get me to open my mouth, He used his fingers to go to the back of my mouth on both sides, and at the small Opening at the end, he used that to get my mouth to open by pushing his finger through and it hurt like a bitch, once my mouth was even slightly open he used his hands to open my mouth and Leatherface fed me what he could while I tried to close my mouth by biting the pale guy, once my mouth closed Leatherface put a hand to my mouth so I couldn't spit it out, I tried but he wouldn't budge, after so long of trying to spit it out, it was obvious he wouldn't move his hand until I ate, so I swallowed the food down Forcefully and then he moved his hand, he looked at his hand and cleaned his hand on my clothes like I was a towel, I guess I did have that one Coming.

After a painful dinner, the three sat there thinking about what to do with me, Drayton dragged the three To a more private place to talk about something.

Drayton pov

I dragged the boys to a private area where the guest couldn't hear us, "Why is she still here? Shouldn't we just kill 'er and get this over with?" ChopTop didn't seem to get it yet, "No, we ain't Killing her, as hard as it is for you to understand, there's something different about her, She came all this way to thank us for killer her ex and that she could die, Do we really wanna Kill someone who's acting like that? She seems to be just what we need to Run the business a bit better, a pretty girl whose advertising our Food" I know they don't understand, but it would also do good for the business to have a suicidal girl change from suicidal to non suicidal, that would do amazing as well, It would make our business look like it's Blessed, "So you want to keep 'er as a mascot?" ChopTop was still quite Confused and clearly wasn't buying it, I nodded "Yes, This could be grand for us, let's just see where it goes, We need to talk to grandpa about it but I'm sure we can convince him to say yes about us keeping her", bubba Grunted a bit worriedly, Knowing that grandpa hates other people, it would be pretty hard to Convince him, "I know bubba, it'll be hard but I know we can do it, it's for the business, nothing else" I walked back to the dinner table, she was Shivering from sadness, she was also staring at a knife on the table and she looks exhausted, like she had been trying to get to it while we were gone, I looked at the two who followed me "Help me take grandpa back, I'll talk to him then, you two keep the girl busy and make sure she doesn't get to kill herself", they went to do exactly that, once grandpa was back I started talking to him and the boys ran off to take care of the girl.

((hello hello, Hope you like this chapter, I know it got a bit awkward on that dinner scene but that's what they normally were, also, Hope you noticed my little reference to my First books Feeding scene, they're very similar yet different, Hope y'all have a nice day! Also, Bonus m e m e :

(Also I know Twitter posts aren't really memes but ehhh, They're funny anyway)))