Chapter 6 (What goes on in our minds 2)

I decided to investigate just a little bit, we need to know each other a bit since we'll be seeing each other everyday for who knows how long.. let's.. just start with Drayton, He seems tge easiest to understand, I don't think it's too appropriate to try and see what grandpa is thinking since I kind of already know, he doesn't like people aside from his family and he thirsts for blood, not much else goes on there- I think.

Soon enough Drayton walked to us wondering what was going on since I had teary eyes but I had calmed down already, ChopTop was dumbfounded at the moment since he had Snapped out his thoughts not too long ago and they still seemed to have him Distracted and Bubba was Squealing happily, "The hells going on here?" He spoke sounding quite angry with what he's seeing, "I'm.. sorry, they were working but I had an emotional breakdown, I'd say it won't happen again but I can't promise that" I replied back as I rubbed my right eye, he groaned "You were supposed to be making sure they were working, not having a stupid Breakdown, what is wrong with you woman? You have a part to play and you need to do it, otherwise you're useless", "Oh so now you're threatning me? If it's going to go to that then just end me, that's all I've ever wanted, make yourself useful and learn how to make them work yourself so I can be useful by being someone's food" I crossed my arms, So Drayton is.. Not a nice guy, Obsessed with his work, putting It over the feelings of others, He kicks and throws people around if they don't do as told, He'll do anything for his work, got it.

He quickly came towards me and smacked me across the head "Don't talk back to me, You're forgetting that you mean nothing to us, I know death threats don't work on you but maybe Torture threats will, If you keep this up, I'll make sure your death is Long and painful", I shot a glare back at him "no, that doesn't scare me either, Try all you want but I don't have a reason to care, you selfish Jackass", he was taken a back by not being frightened by him, He grabbed a hammer from nearby and hit me on the head with it, making me black out, falling to the floor.

ChopTop pov

I saw 'er fall to the ground with a now bleeding head, "Drayton, What the Hell?" I shouted at the angry Drayton, He looked right back at me, His eyes were filled with Hatred "What? She needed a time out, She was going too far", "By talking back at you and trying to show she ain't scared?","She should be, We aren't here to take care of her and to make sure she's Happy with a new "Family", she's just here to do her part, That's final" he threw fge hammer to the ground, "And what if she were to be family at some point? What If at one point we won't Want to get rid of 'er?", "NOT get rid of her? Have you two boys gotten attached to her already?" He looked at bubba and I questioning us, Bubba was nodding and shaking his head, not knowing how else to respond, I just glared at 'im while keeping my mouth shut, He was obviously Surprised by my silence, he just shook his head and huffed "you two need to stop being attached to her, If you keep this up I'll kill her, now you can take her and clean her head up and stop the bleeding, remember to tell her she won't be having dinner", I felt enraged at the fact we needed to not care and if we did he'd kill 'er, but I decided to not show it, Bubba whined sadly at the thought of 'er dying, I just motioned for bubba to held me carry 'er.

Once we were done, We didn't know if we should leave 'er there, Soon enough I let my anger out by Groaning loudly and banging my fist on the wall, bubba shivered seeing me angry, "why does he need to be like this? She's doin' 'er best! We clearly like havin' 'er around so why can't He? Why does everythin' need to be about money and About the Business? For once that's an issue!" I slammed my fist on the wall Again and then sat down on the ground, mumbling insults and whatever I really needed to get out my system, soon enough that all went away when bubba tapped me on the shoulder and pointed at the waking Up Y/n.

Y/n Pov

I whined at the pain on my head, Opening my eyes I saw and seeing A sad looking bubba and a More angry looking ChopTop, "Uh.. did I miss something important?" I rubbed my aching head and felt some dried liquid, I started picking at it and once I got something I looked at my hand seeing it was dried blood, "Well, you missed that You might die if Bubba and I Keep liking havin' you around, So that's a blast" the last part being said sarcastically, bubba whined as a response, I crossed my arms "yeah well at least I'll die being liked", He just chuckled as a response.

What I've learned about them so far is that, Let's start off with ChopTop, he Can go from happy to any within a snap of a finger, Alot about him is based off his love for his music and About his time in Vietnam, yet he can and does feel Other things as well, Like sadness, He can be your best friend or your worst enemy, depending how you treat him back.

Bubba on the other hand is the main killer of thr group yet he's the most sensitive, He cares about his family and will put them over himself anyday, he is also the one that gets treated the worst from all of them and That isn't really right, He's creepy yet someone you can care about.

So them put together like this is not a really stable family, Especially when I had to be squeezed in between it all as an intruder, sad, Suicidal and just really bland compared to all of them, I don't fit in with them at all.

ChopTop snapped me out my thoughts with "Y/n? Hello? You still in there?", I blinked a few times and looked at him "Yeah yeah, What did you want to tell me?", "I wanted to remind you that Drayton told us to tell you, you won't be havin' dinner tonight.. you didn't have breakfast and now you won't have dinner, hopefully you'll get to have an evening snack before going to sleep", I nodded understanding.

Once they left when Drayton called them over I sighed, What do I eat now? I'm hungry and exhausted, i looked at my fingers and rolled my eyes, starting to eat some of the skin off them, better than nothing I suppose.

I got Stuck to the taste of my own skin quickly, maybe it was just being hungry but I needed more, maybe it was just my body's reaching to getting something to eat, So I gave it whatever more I could, From scabs to the skin around my toenails, I tried everything, even cutting my wrists and eating whatever skin I could get off, yet I craved more, I started biting my lips to the point they bled. I moved around the room I was in Alot while I did all these and I almost stepped straight onto a nail, it went though the outer heel, which soon gave me the worst idea ever, yet it was the best for the situation I was in.

I sat down, back against the wall and started using the nail to pull and carve the skin off of my heel, it didn't hurt since I didn't bleed when I did that, yet they were big and very thick pieces I was taking off, I never went right to fhr foot because that started hurting so I had a specific line as to where I wouldn't cross to, soon I had eaten enough but I regretted it, what would my parents say about me? Eating Other people's flesh when the cannibals force me to and now that I'm not getting it I'm eating my own.. god I'm a disappointment.

((Hello, I know what you might be thinking, Wow, that's descriptive of how she ate hee heels, well, I know, I got that idea from someone, won't say their name, Since they actually do that, it's like their way of cutting themselves, They only do it if they're emotional and if they're really hungry, so.. yeah, If you find someone who tells you about something like that, don't judge them too hard, I know it's weird and all but trust me, It doesn't do too much damage, the skin on your heel grows back and it will look like Nothing was done to it soon enough, just be thankful they aren't Leaving scars on their arms ans hurting themselves.
bonus meme:

Alright, enough about that, hope you all have a great day and I'll see you next time uwu))