Chapter 8 (Shopping)

When we got to the Store Drayton and I went in while Chop and leatherface had to stay in the car.

I knew Leatherface would be easier to Please so I decided to try and find him something first but if I see something chop might like I'd probably take it into consideration.

In the Store I looked around At my surroundings, Soon enough I felt eyes all around me and soon I heard someone run towards me and I was out I personal space because someone had crashed into me with a Very tight hug, "Y/n you're okay! Where have you been?-" she stopped hugging me and I heard a squeak of happiness, I finally retrieved my glares and looked at her, she saw the not too happy with the situation Drayton, "You made a Friend Y/n? Os That why you've been gone for about a week? You've been Getting better by staying with friends?" She once again spoke, I stretched my limbs which ached after the hug "Yeah Mila, I made some friends".

Her name Was Milagros, She was a sweet lady, She was like a Mother figure towards everyone and she memorized everyone she's met, She tends to get too touchy very quickly but when you know her she doesn't mean any harm she's just a loving person.

Mila smiled "Drayton Sawyer, yeah? It's so nice to see Y/n out and actually being around someone, she's usually been alone", I forgot to mention she Talk a bit too much about everything, she's one of those people that end up spreading words around, good or bad.

Drayton grinned a little "The Girl hasn't been too much trouble, So it doesn't bother me non to be out here at the moment." That twist in his voice, To you it was clear he tried to sound much more cheery than he would normally speak, maybe it was just me but I could see it.

They had a small conversation, going from me to other things like chili, soon enough I tugged at both their sleeves "Guys, I have reason to be here So can I Just Go and do my thing because at the moment I feel like a child at the grocery store with their mom waiting for her to stop talking with a friend", "you go on sweetheart, You don't need to wait For us to be done" Mila smiled cheerfully, "Just get to this very spot when you're done, I don't want you to get lost and not know where to go" Drayton crossed his arms, Yeah no I change what I said, I feel like a child in the grocery store with my parents "Yeah yeah, I'll try to do this as quickly as possible" as soon as I said those words I ran off.

"Now what to get?" I looked around, what would they like? They never said anything about what they'd want aside from when I had my emotional break down but that thing couldn't be bought, happiness cannot be bought.

Soon my eyes landed on a very Large package, It was something made for children and adults to be creative with, all kinds of artistic things, drawings, Knitting, sewing, painting, all kinds of things in one pack, Leatherface was very creative, He also had a thing for sewing, maybe He can Get past his free time by trying to do Creative things, I'm sure he can come up with something. I picked the package up and then started walking around again, Now it was fine for Chop.

What would he like that he didn't already have? I need to make the money amount I use on the two fair as well so looking by what I got for leatherface, I might need to get a few things for Chop or maybe one big thing like I did for leatherface, Is there a preferred Hippy aisle? That would be very colorful and eye-catching.

Soon enough I found things he might like, I know he likes Lighters so I got one of those, Then I found whatever rock and roll I could find since he really loves that as well as like 2 Lava lamps, I kinda got a 3rd one for myself since they're so cool.

Maybe an hour had passed and I had went on a shopping spree for myself, Leatherface and Chop, I came back with Maybe 2 shopping carts full of things, I got way too into shopping and the money I had to use for it all... Totally worth it, The looks On Drayton and Mila's faces was priceless, "Girl you said you would try and get this done as soon as possible I was starting to get worried!" Drayton spat out and I laughed "Sorry, I couldn't help myself but I got you stuff too!" The look on my face was so childish and happy, he just sighed "Whatever you got me better be good", "Oh they are! You'll love them!" I was dragging everything with me on the two shopping carts.