chapter 13 (Visitors part 2)

"we.. thought this place was abandoned, so we wanted to explore it to see what we'd find, maybe something cool that we could take back home and put on our shelf, we didn't know this place was home to you people.." David spoke, he seemed to be the leader of the ground, ally decided to join the conversation "We're really sorry, we won't tell anyone anything if you let us go, we swear", Drayton laughed "As if, That's not how we work out here", I sighed quietly and held my eyes shut, I really didn't want to look at them, any of them, it didn't feel right to be doing this, it wasn't right yet they made me eat it and now it feels normal to eat it, But it isn't normal, it isn't right.. yet I helped capture one of them, I dragged her to the table and now she's just.. there.

"Hey! You! Girl! Get over here, you seem like someone With common sense" I heard one of them shout, I looked at them and I saw the girl I captured shushing the one who Called out to me, Drayton, bubba and Paul looked at me to see what I'd do, I sighed and walked over "What?", The four Froze, surprised that I actually Walked over, soon The bleeding one, John, decided to speak "please, you need to let us out of here", I shook my head and looked down sadly "I can't, I'm not the one incharge here, Nor am I a part of their Family, I only work here until They have no use for me, Then I get the same sentence as you", "Then we can leave all together" the girls said, begging, "I'm sorry but Again it's a no" I spoke and walked away back to where I was, away from them.

I was soon told to close my eyes and cover my ears and I did just that, I went to a corner  and did as told, I probably didn't need to since I was lost in my thoughts, i was a part of their deaths, We could have tried to leave but I said no, why?- right, Suicidal, I'm just here waiting for the day I might get killed, the day they decide that I'm useless to them too.. like the rest of the world has already decided.

Eventually I was brought out my thoughts by a tap on my shoulder, I looked at who it was and it was Paul, "Oh hey.. you guys done?", He nodded as a response, I sighed "okay..", "You okay?" He asked as he say down next o me, I didn't respond for a while, I just thought if I should, then I closed my eyes and nodded a little "Yeah, I'm fine.", This seemed to catch him off guard.

Chop top pov

"Yeah, I'm fine." She spoke, I didn't expect 'er to say that, most times she's open with how she feels but now she just said that, not that that can't be true but she sounds so sad and out of it for that to be true, "you're not" I said only to see her Open her eyes quickly "W-What?", I crossed my arms "ya can't lie to me, you're not "Fine", why are you lyin' all the sudden?", She looked away "I'm not", "Look at me in the eyes and say that then" I challenged her, "why?" She asked still looking away, "So I can see if you're lyin', oh and give me your hand as well", she looked at me once again asked "why?", "again So I can see you're not lyin'", she sighed "fine" she gave me 'er hand, I tried to find 'er pulse from 'er wrist and then when I found it I looked at 'er "look at me", she sighed again and looked at me in the eyes, "Now say it", she was silent but 'er pulse got faster and then finally she said it "I'm fine", 'er pupils were small and 'er Pulse was fast, she was lyin', "You're not, Your eyes say you're lyin' and so does your Heart beat", she looked away "Damn..", "you've been open with me before, Why'd you stop?", She groaned quietly and then looked at me in the eyes again "Because.. I just realized that it doesn't matter if I am or if I'm not, in the end I'm gonna end up the same way those guys did, When I'm useless to you all I'll just die, The thing I came here for, I don't know why I even bothered Being open about my feelings when it doesn't matter", 'er eyes told me she was telling the truth, 'er eyes looked away but 'er head stayed still "I never mattered anyway, I've been useless from the beginning of my life to this point in it, Everyday I get closer and closer to death, Yet when the day comes the last thing I'll know is I've become completely useless, completely worthless and No one would even miss me when I'm.. gone", So this is how she sees it, How she really feels, It sucks, I can see how much it does, especially in the situation she's in, If it were my decision she wouldn't get killed at all, But it's not my decision, it's Drayton's and his only, I could try and talk to 'im but that would just get me beaten up for suggestin' it, Maybe he needs time to change his mind but who knows how long that would take and I don't even know how lon' she has, does Drayton know? Did he decide when she's getting killed? Maybe, this is Drayton after all, he has schedules for alot of things, this is a business after all so maybe he had decided when she'd die and that's a scary thought, hopefully father time will change his mind for good.

((Sorry for the 5 day wait, I'm getting real depressed again so I'm just tired, I'll get through this as soon as possible but it just might take some time, been through things again that have been keeping me down so just be patient and I'm sorry the chapter isn't as long as the others, Been having writer's block thanks to depressions, I've been Trying to get through it by watching all of Voltron (I love Sendak don't judge me) and by watching (and waiting for each new part) Markiplier's playthrough of Resident evil 2, just need to wait for more :'), anyway with that being said, I'll keep trying to Get through this and to keep my creativity going, here's a bonus meme:

Have a great Day/evening/Night, I love you all💕))