Chapter 9 (Sleepless Night)

This night, Neither Chop or I couldn't sleep, We were both Rambling on at the same time about anything that went on in our tired Brains, Soon enough he shot up to sit on his bed "I got an Idea!", "What? What did you come up with?" I asked as I sat up to sit on the mattress, "I know this sounds bad but Let's Go out t-to a bar or something similar, I'm bored and I wanna get drunk or High, both would be fine" he rambled on, That does sound a bit bad, How would Drayton react if he found out we Left to go get drunk or in his case drunk and high, "I'll take the blame for it, it was my idea and all, This wouldn't be the first time I ran away to do this, this time I'd just have a drinking buddy!" He seemed so happy with the idea, Maybe one time wouldn't hurt, "Fine let's go, but the second we start getting tired we come back", he looked at me with a wide grin "Of course! Or we can just sleep in the car dependin' on how high we get" he got out of bed and took the chain off my arm, "I'm not about to get high" I responded as I stretched my limbs, "Oh but you could! It's really nice", "We'll see."

We were sneaking through the place trying to not wake anyone up, once we got to the exit we went over to the car and of course he decided to drive, the rock music blasting at full volume as we he drove, we even sang along to it as loud as we could.

Soon we made it to the bar, It was the one Dan was murdered in, I knew which bar it was since this was his favourite bar and he had been here most likely, He stopped the car and parked it, The car was now silent and I just stared at the bar, "Well? You coming or what?" He opened his door and hopped out, soon enough I did the same and we entered the bar.

The place was filled with drunk people, drinking, doing drugs, dancing and singing along the music, this was obviously the kind of place He would go to.

He quickly made his way to A few people Asking them for the drugs and surely enough they were cool with sharing their drugs.

We sat down at a table with the group and they did their thing with the drugs, I just drank the beer, I didn't really like the fact they had drugs but I didn't complain, especially since Chop is a hippie, His whole thing is doing drugs.

Soon I excused myself to go get more beer from the bar counter but a group of familiar people stopped me.

"Y/n! It's so Nice to see you!" It was Sam, Carl and Matt, "Hey- guys" I got my beer And drank it while they decided to start a conversation with me, "It's been a while, You look great" Matt smiled, something wasn't right with them, Carl decided to join in "We haven't really heard from you since.. Y'know", "Yeah.. I've been recovering with sone.. Friends of mine" I took another Sip of my beer, "that's great- Oh! We actually have something to show you, Dan was supposed to show it to you himself before he.. unfortunately passed away" Sam said before Carl could say anything, "Really? Where is it?" I could still feel like something wasn't right. "it's in the back of the bar" the three said at the same time, "I'm.. really not supposed to leave the bar without my friend, at all" I tried to make up a realistic sounding excuse but they ignored me, they started pushing me out the bar "Oh come on, itlk6be fine, this Won't take long at all" they all said, I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

ChopTop pov

I saw these three guys dragging Y/n out the bar, I could tell she didn't want to go since she was Shaking her head and trying to pull away from them but they ignored her wishes, something wasn't right, I knew this could be a bad situation that needed more than myself for this "Excuse me I gotta go make a quick call and then I need to leave" I excused myself and made my way to the Phone, Dayton was not gonna be happy.

Y/n Pov

They dragged me to the back of the bar which once they dragged me there didn't have anything, this is where I knew my instincts were right, Sam spoke first "Now Y/n, I knew Dan was a Jerk but you didn't need to go around to kill Him", "W-What? I didn't kill him!" I was getting nervous, "Yeah right you obviously never liked him, You'd be the only person to Kill Him, what did you do to him?" Sam once again spoke, the other two were Keeping watch that I wouldn't Run off, "I didn't kill him, I couldn't" my voice was shaky, He growled "Stop lying, He told us about you, you're not the goodie two shoes you say you are" he grabbed me by the throat "Now talk.", I shivered there, not knowing what to say anymore until I heard a familiar voice disturb the things going on, "Yellow, Sorry to bother you but she wasn't the one who killed 'im" It was ChopTop, "How do you know, Hippie?" Sam griwled6at him, I heard the music in the bar Grow, Someone was Putting Volume up, what's going on?, "'cause that would have been me and my little brother, Right bubba?" He crossed his arms while Grinning like He has just won something, soon after he said that I heard the Chainsaw go on and Bubba ran at the three, Swinging the chainsaw at them, Chop jumped at me to Get me down and thankfully he did because the chainsaw went right from where I was, the blood That spilled from the three, the screaming and just the whole sight was Disturbing, ChopTop held me down as he hid there with me so he wouldn't get ripped to shreds.

Bubba was done with His killings, He stopped the chainsaw and looked at me and ChopTop who were completely blood soaked, while ChopTop was all "Way to go bubba!", I was horrified at what I just witnessed, ChopTop got up "Let's dump 'em into the Trunk!" He looked at Me "You gotta help too", I got up trembling but helped them out anyway, We all carried them and put them into the trunk, Soon Drayton came out the bar looking angry "What the hell were two thinking? Running out like that?", "I was thinking Drugs" ChopTop just smiled Like nothing was wrong, "And you?" Drayton looked at me and I shrugged, "We're going home, You three in that car, non of you are getting in mine with his bloody you all are" he walked off to his car and we entered ours, ChopTop in the driver seat, me in the middle and Bubba by the door.

As we drove one question was in my mind "How did Drayton know where to find us?", "Oh I called them, I saw you gettin' forcefully dragged out the bar so I knew somethin' was up" Chop answered and I nodded in response, once we were Back at he amusement park, We got yelled at by Drayton but he soon didn't mind when we got new meat, since it was still so late, the bodies were out to refrigerate and we all went to bed, ChopTop saw how I felt bad about everything so he Invited me to sleep next to him again, this time without the chain, truth be told that was a nice but Bloody sleep, the bed might need a very good wash to get all the blood off.

((Mmm getting rid of dem friends of Dan's, all trace of him getting Destroyed chapter to chapter, bonus meme:

Hope you all have a great day/evening/night Uwu ((Australians are just British Texans)))