Meme chapter (Doesn't effect the story)

[I made this because I was bored, This will be filled with just funny things I remembered and all that good stuff (mostly Brandon Rogers]

Drayton: I drink to forget but I always remember *Looks at ChopTop running* No running you piece of Shit.

Y/n: Ugh I wanna kill myself

Demons: kill yourself

Y/n: *Crosses arms* well now I'm not doing it.

ChopTop: If you were to loose one part of your body, what would it be?

Y/n: My spine, it holds me back

ChopTop: *analyzing what she meant and then got it* *Wheeze*.

ChopTop: Hit or miss? She took the fuckin' kids, yeah, now I'm cryin', I got no will to live yea.

Drayton: *Wakes up to Everything being decorated as well as himself* What the fuck is all of this?

Drayton: *To Y/n* You know the oldest Keep decorating me when I'm asleep

Drayton: *pushing away a flower bubba was trying to give him* I don't want no damn flower, you know I'm allergic, do you want me to pass?

Drayton: *To bubba* God damn it boy why you gotta play with that dog's asshole? You got a iPhone!

Drayton: *To Y/n* No It's the youngest one this time, he keep playing with that dog's asshole.

Y/n: Last week I got mugged by a God damn ballerina (ChopTop), he tried to make me pass away, then the bitch spun away.

Drayton: *to bubba* Pull up your pants boy, this isn't red lobster.

Drayton: Put that candy back I'm not buying you all that mess *ChopTop throws it in his face* Oh, Try me Bitch.

Drayton: I don't want this anymore *Yeets Y/n away*.

Drayton: I want the house cleaned Now, NOW people, I want this place looking like Disney on Ice in one minute, Gary (Bubba) if you haven't made your bed, throw it away it's too late to make it now, Company is coming, get rid of the couches, We can't let people know we SIT.

Y/n: Is there anything today that I ate, that wasn't microwaved?

Bubba: The salad

Y/n: You fucking donut, of course you don't put the salad in the microwave.

Drayton: *at Disneyland* When the fuck did we get to Holland.

ChopTop: *pretending to be Drayton* put that candy back I'm not buying you all that mess *Y/n sticks the big candy stick in his mouth* Congratulations, you just triggered a Vietnam flashback.

ChopTop: *Rolling on the ground in the store* It's faster if you roll.

Y/n: *calls bubba* Kay I'm here open up

Bubba: as a child I was forced to eat dog food for dinner-

Y/n: Open the Fucking door.

Bubba: all these ghosts, all these ghosts and I still can't find a Boo.

Y/n: