Chapter 3 (Dreams)

As the two kept an eye on me and tried to keep me distracted, I fell asleep right there.

In the dream I was in my old home, Yet everything wasn't perfect, like they never were when I was younger, my parents fighting echoes through the house, they screamed and shouted at each other, their voices filled with hatred and disgust, I seemed to have been around 13 at the time, so small and fragile, yet so sad and depressed, god, how did I end up getting my life back together from this? At least it was just Depression and not.. What it is now.. I listened to how the fight went, I remembered it so well too, It was about the mistakes that had been made in the past, Which one of them was... Me.. so that's when dad wanted to leave me, taking all the money and everything else, leaving me with my mom, no money to be able to take care of ourselves, nothing.

Dad did come back but mom was never able to forgive dad for what he did, they were together again and all but she would scream at him for what he did almost Everytime they got angry at each other, So I knew I was a mistake, I wasn't supposed to be born but in the end they did and up loving me, but those words, Those awful damn words that revealed to me that I wasn't supposed to be born hurt and they still do, how are they supposed to not hurt? I don't even know why I wasn't suicidal when I was younger, probably because I was so sweet that I forgave people for almost anything, That was just how I was.

At one point the Dream shifted into me behind at school, Where soon enough I got beaten up badly by some bullies, their laughter ringing through my ears like echoes that just wouldn't stop.

Once I woke up, I woke up screaming, shooting up to sit back right on my seat, My screaming scared the two, I was panicking but soon calmed down, I think it was because of the music coming from the pale guy's Radio, It was an Iron butterfly song, I hummed along to it quietly as I closed my eyes and just listened, calming down slowly, he heard my humming and he got closer to me with the radio "You like iron butterfly?" He sounded curious yet again very enthusiastic, god I hated the energy he just shot out no matter what he said, it could be seen and heard a mile away, but I nodded to his Question as I didn't want to speak and ruin my humming.

The two of us sat there listening to the radio, it was oddly quiet while we were, Of course there were the sounds of me humming along to the songs that played and then sometimes he could be heard humming or singing along to it Quietly, But the silence didn't last as drayton ran in shouting, scaring the three of us as he did, He shouted "Bubba, ChopTop, get over here We've got work to do, Leave the radio for the girl so she can be calm and if she tries anything I'll send one of you back to keep an eye on her", Bubba and the pale one, now known as ChopTop got up and ran to do their stuff, I would have waved bye but I couldn't so i just quietly said "Bye" as ChopTop and bubba left, I was left with the radio playing and there were still weapons on the table but I couldn't move the heavy chair and I couldn't break my hands loose, so I stayed there listening to the radio as I waited for something, Anything to happen, a miracle that would help me out, I looked up at the ceiling, trying to see if there's anything loose that could fall on top of my head at any Moment, which there wasn't, I sighed "shit..", why was this what my life came to? Do I have a purpose here? Or was I just going to be used again, Was this going to be The same as it was with Dan? Please tell we it wasn't, I can't deal with that again.. not again.

After a while they came back, seeing me still I my Seat, They ended up getting me a room, There was one awful mattress and They chained me by the arm since they knew that by how I was, it wouldn't be the best idea to chain me by the neck, then again, they learned that leaving me will a long chain to my arm wasn't the best idea either when they Walked in To me with it wrapped around my neck and me squeezing it harder around it.