chapter 11 (Experiment)

Soon I figured out which clothes to wear and So I did, Everyone agreed it looked best on me but the ones who didn't get what they wanted reserved a Smirk of victory from the winner but I didn't mind it really, I chose these clothes for the fact they make me feel great, they make me feel the way I'm meant to feel when having clothes, not trapped and Lonely but free and Alive.

"Alright well, There's been enough wasting time on this Let's go, get back to Work" Drayton commanded and we did as told.

while we were working happily, I had gotten Bubba and Chop to work, Drayton finally realised that I was in a good mood, He pulled me aside by my Wrist and I looked at him confused "What is it Drayton?", He spoke with a very questionable tone of voice "You're in a good mood again, how's so? How are you in a good mood both days of sleeping in ChopTop's room?", "I don't know? Maybe it's just coincidence?" I answered since I didn't really know myself, he thought for a short while and then spoke "You're sleeping in his room again tonight", "Wha- why?" I asked not really understanding, "I want to see if it's just a routine your Mind has taken, first angry and suicidal, then a bit calmer yet suicidal and then completely calm, or if it's something to do with the room you're sleeping in, it could be either, Either way if you're not angry tomorrow I'll have you sleep there full time because I can't stand the angry and suicidal you" he glared at me to see my reaction, Which I was confused still "Oh.. o-okay?", He then let me get back to guiding them in working.

Soon it was dinner time and we all sat down, Everyone else talked and I just Stayed there quietly and ate, after I was done eating I put my elbow on the Table and put my head to lay on my fist, Holding myself Up, Soon though they snapped me out of my thoughts when One of them, most likely Chop pushed my hand down making my head almost fall and hit the table, I snapped my head at their direction to look at them, Drayton and ChopTop were laughing and Bubba was not, it didn't take me long to laugh with them and seeing me laugh, bubba calmed down, I then yawned since I didn't get much sleep, Having Snuck out With ChopTop and all, "oh so you are tired?" Drayton spoke up sounding not too happy with knowing I was tired, "Yeah I am a li-" I was cut off by another yawn which brought some tears to my eyes "ttle" I finished after the yawn, "a little? You're yawning Constantly- you're yawning right now!" He noticed me yawn again which I soon covered with my hands "N-no I'm not..",  He crossed his arms "Y/n You can't hide it, you're tired and I know why, I'm not surprised either, Unlike you, ChopTop is energetic and doesn't get tired quickly, he doesn't need too much sleep but you, You're a whole different situation, you need sleep, maybe that 8 to 9 hours or more of it to survive or you're angry or this yawning mess", I looked down a bit feeling ashamed but it was normal human nature, I don't think ChopTop has much of that, Normal human isn't really written anywhere on him or the others either, Drayton is the most normal from looks and how he acts outside the Amusement park but In here he's just as Weird as the rest of them, "Oh don't be ashamed, I said I wasn't surprised you're tired, I was actually waiting to see if you would get tired, These things are important for me to know so I know what to expect and all that Bull crap" he said as he flailed his hand in circles, I tried to speak but my sitting position soon made my legs feel numb and I had to change my position only to start feeling my legs which hurt like hell and they noticed my distress, Drayton stopped what he was doing "Y/n? You okay-?", "Yeah- yeah- m-my legs just stopped being numb and now they hurt- nothing too bad it'll be over soon." I put my head down on the table and groaned silently, once They stopper hurting and I could feel my legs as normal I sighed in relief "My sweet sweet legs", After that we just finished our conversation and went back to work.

After the long day we ate our last meal of the day and started preparing to sleep, Drayton told ChopTop about me having to sleep in his room again for experiments and ChopTop didn't seem too mad about it, I would be if it was my house and someone was forced to sleep in my room.

Soon we laid in our beds, me on the mattress on the floor and him on his bed, Oddly enough we weren't able to sleep, It didn't seem right, Even he growled as he tried to find a good way to sleep, Going in circles on his bed trying to find that good position, soon he sat up "Why can't I sleep?" He was obviously angry for the lack of sleep, "I don't know, Try harder" I spoke as I laid on the uncomfortable mattress, staring the other direction, "I've been tryin' what do you think I was doin'?" He snapped back at me, "again I don't Know" I spoke again, now sitting up to face him "have you tried hugging a pillow? It helps sometimes and alot of people do it, I did it when I was younger, Still do sometimes", "Huggin' a pillow-?" He stopped to think "Come 'ere", "what?" I asked confused, "Come 'ere, I think I know what's wron'" he made room on the bed and I very Carefully got up and made my way to the bed, He took the chain off my arm and threw it on the floor, "What now..?" I asked questionably, "Well we sleep, I figured maybe we just grew to Sleep next to each other, Since that's what we've done Whenever you've been told to sleep 'ere, so why not try it again" he spoke as he laid down, "Oh that's.. actually a good idea" I laid down next to him and as soon as I did the bed felt much better and it wasn't long until we both fell asleep.

Drayton Pov

It had been a while since I had want to bed but I was curious, what would make her happy after sleeping in there? Was it the room? The person she's sleeping with or is there something else going on?, Soon I decided to get up and check on them, maybe I can learn their secrets, I made my way to ChopTop's room carefully and made sure to listen before barging in, it was complete silence, I huffed quietly and Very silently opened the door, I saw the mattress first since that was located Infront of the door but Y/n wasn't there, I then saw the chain on the floor and now I was even more Curious and a bit angry seeing she was off her chain at night, I made my way into the room and looked at the bed which they were both sleeping on, The sight was.. unexpected, She was facing this way, sleeping on the edge of the bed, While he was sleeping behind her on the wall side of the bed also facing this way, his arm around her waist, most likely to keep her from falling, Is this new or is this how they always slept? I looked around to make sure nothing else happened, which Everything was in order aside from where Y/n Was sleeping and The Chain that was on the floor and not her arm, I let it slide for now, I might talk to them about this in the morning but the most important thing is to see how she reacts tomorrow, I walked out the room, closing the door behind me and went back into my room and straight into bed, falling asleep quite quickly.

((Ho ho ho how might the next chapter go? How would Y/n and ChopTop react if he does Decide to Talk to them about it? Hmmm? Well you'll just need to wait and see because it's almost 4 am and I need sleep, You take your bonus memes:

And have a Good Day/Evening/Night, Goodnight! Uwu))