Chapter 2

Alya suddenly sat up on her bed. She checked the time. "Ahhh, it's 2: 25 in the afternoon. I promised myself I would start packing sooner!"

Alya jumped out of bed, pulling out a box of some old toys she had played with when she was younger. Then she got out some colouring books, in case some kids wanted to color instead.

Her phone rang and she picked it up. "Hello Marinette's are you getting ready?"

"I'm already ready," Marinette answered through the phone. "Cat wait to get there."

"Two more hours and we'll hit the road," Alya replied, laughing. "Hey, call the other girls and ask them if they're ready."

"Okay," Marinette hung up, and then called Juleka first.

Juleka - I'm almost ready. Just getting some books kids might love.

Alix - I was ready yesterday. I hope you all brought enough kid stuff because I barely have any.

Mylene - how are we getting there?

Marinette - you can get there by yourself if you want, but we thought maybe we can all try to fit in Alya's parents' van.

Mylene - sounds cool.

Alya - all of you meet me at my house at 3:00, alright?

All girls - got it.

Marinette got out the bag of toys she had gotten. She had also gotten some books as well, and she headed downstairs with them.

- 3:00-

Everyone were busy packing their bags in the van. Alya's mom had agreed to help them get to The Building, which was cool because The Building was pretty far away.

The girls got in the van after packing. "Everyone in here?" Alya's mom asked. She heard multiple girls yell out "yes!" So she started driving.

"I can't wait to see all the kids," Mylene said. "How long are we going to be staying there for?"

"We're coming back tomorrow. We'll always go there to babysit every Wednesday," Alya answered. She looked a round at the girls. It was all stuffed in here.

Half an hour later, they heard someone yell out, "hey girls, though I wasn't coming?" They looked out the window to see Chloe and Sabrina riding in a limo.

"What! I can't believe she actually came," Alix huffed, complaining. "I didn't even think she loved babysitting kids."

"Maybe she's coming just to get on our nerves," Mylene rolled her eyes. "Don't let her get to you."

The girls nodded, and looked forward, talking about the many stuff they were going to do once they got there.

"We're here, girls," Alya's mom suddenly called out. Juleka and Mylene had fallen asleep, and some of them were ready to fall asleep, but Alya was wide awake.

The girls, one by one, got out, each going to get their bags out. They turned and saw that. Chloe and Sabrina were already here.

"Isn't this going to be great, Rose?" Mylene asked. "Rose?"

Silence...

The girls looked around. "Where's Rose?!" "Did we really not pick her up?" "But we said to meet at Alya's house, didn't she get the message?"

"Girls, we're already here, what are we going to do?" Alya asked.

"Well since she didn't come, maybe she's getting her parents to drive her," Alix suggested. The girls nodded along, not sure if Alix was right, but we're hoping she was.

Marinette looked up at The Building. Why does it look so scary? I thought The Building would be colorful, but it's so dark here, and The Building is colored black.

"Girls, let's go in," Mylene yelled. They each said thank you to Alya's mom, and followed the lead, Mylene.

"Bye and thanks mom," Alya waved, and she watched her mom drive away after telling, "will pick you up tomorrow morning!"

"Pretty ladies first!" Chloe yelled, pushing the girls out of her way. Sabrina followed her, along with a man that were carrying so many bags.

"You're only going to be here for like a day, Chloe's why do you need so many bags?" Alya asked.

"Why do you care?!" Chloe yelled. "Just leave me alone. Besides, me and Sabrina might be staying here for more than a day, you never know."

The girls rolled her eyes as Chloe and Sabrina walked inside, through the gate, and walked up the path leading to The Building's door.

Welcome!

A sudden voice out of nowhere said.

Welcome to The Building!