Chapter 6

"What?!" Chloe yelled, but Sabrina quickly clamped her mouth shut, telling her to be quiet. Chloe slowly nodded.

Then they suddenly heard a bang coming from the door. "L... Let... M... Me... I... In."

The all backed away from the door, their hearts racing wildly. More bangs came from the door, and more weird voice, yelling for the door to be opened for him.

"I... I'm... Hungry... Let... M... Me... In. I... Sm... Smell... Do... Doughnuts!..."

"It's smelling the doughnuts," Marinette whispered. "We have to remove the smell."

"How?!" Chloe whispered shouted.

"Quick, finish your doughnuts," Alya exclaimed. She stuffed hers in her mouth and tried not to chew so loudly. The others did the same.

"Doughnuts... Doughnuts... Dough..." The voice faded, and more tapping continued, signaling that the monster was walking away.

"That was close," Juleka was breathing heavily. "Just what is it that is going on?"

"We can't hide here forever," Marinette stood up, grabbing her backpack. "We have to get out there and at least try to escape. Try to find out what's going on. Find out everything that we need to know."

"Marinette is right!" Alya stood up. "We are going to die if we stay in this room."

"How?" Chloe asked, feeling a little safe. Even though there were scary looking pictures on the walls, and scaring looking sculptures, she still felt a lot more safe here than out there.

"First, we don't have enough food," Alya said. "We've only got snacks that can last us about 2 weeks if we aren't much of hungry rats. Second, you heard how that kid was banging on the door? What if a stronger kid, or better yet, a whole swarm of kids come and knock this door down?"

"That will be the end of us," Mylene shuddered. She stood up. "Then I want to get out of here as well."

"Yeah, of course I want to escape," Sabrina stood up and walked right up to them. "And we've got each other, so we can protect one another."

Soon everyone was up except for Chloe. She sat there, not knowing what to do. She didn't want to go out there. She could die. This could be her last time on Earth.

"Chloe, get up there," Sabrina lifted her up. "We're going to escape from here."

-

"So, you're trying to tell me that the girls are in this creepy building, and they went to babysit?" Adrien ran over the facts Nino and Rose had given him. He stood up and screamed. "Well, what are we waiting for?!'

The boys Nino had gathered were prepared as well, carrying weapons that could help them, and food in case they were going to get stuck there.

"Oh, I really don't want to go," Rise shuddered. "But it's for the girls, so I'll have to do this."

"Don't force yourself, Rose," Nathaniel said as he sat her down. "You don't have to come along. You can stay here."

"I can't stay here. I'll be worrying!" Rose exclaimed as she stood back up. "What if you don't come out. I have to go."

"Well, okay then. Let's go." Nino led the boys outside, and they got in their rides.