Chapter 3 - Friends or Fans?

A soft beeping that soon grow louder woke you. You opened your eyes and saw your phones alarm going off. You hit the dismissed button, sitting up with a stretch. It was 9:30am. You took a shower, got dressed into a pair of jeans and a black shirt with a melting Rubik's cube on it. You had some leftovers for breakfast before watching a bit of TV. You felt a vibration and saw a text from Mark.

Mark: Hey, you up?

You: Yeah, what's up?

Mark: I'm bored! I just finished my work and my friends won't be here for a few hours yet.

You: lol well we can hang out but I thought you said we will go out drinking later tonight? Why are they coming so early?

Mark: Oh, Bob and Wade will be here to pick me up so we can go and pick up Sean, who we call Jack, at the airport. That all.

You: OK, well If you want I can come over.

Mark: Yes please, save me from the boredom!

You: Lol, open the door and I will.

You smiled and put your phone away. You had a feeling once he said he was bored, that meant come hang out and decided to walk over and had been standing there for a few minutes, just in case you were wrong. The door opened.

"Well hello there stranger." He said. You laughed and walked in. You looked around as he closed the door. You saw a lot of games on a book case. You walked over and read some of the titles.

"Wow, you have an awesome collection of games." You said. You had yours in your room, where you do your lets plays. He just nodded.

"Yeah. I love to play games." He said. You smiled.

"As do I, I'm a huge gamer. All my games are in my room though to make room for my movies and books in the living room." You said and you both sat on the couch.

"OH, what's your favorite game?" He asked. You thought about it for a bit, putting your hand under your chin.

"OH, that's a hard one. There are so many. I guess it's a tie between (F/G) and (SF/G). Both have great game play and story lines." You answered.

"I have to agree with you on that. Both are fun and have a bit of a difficulty later on in the game." He said.

You guys continued to talk for about an hour about games, both good and bad. He even told you about a few you haven't played and made a mental note to play them after you finished with 'I am bread'. Soon a knock was heard and you both stood, knowing it was either Bob or Wade as they texted him a 'be there soon' not too long ago.

"Hey buddy, how you holding up?" You heard a male voice ask. You stood where you were.

"I'm a lot better thanks to (y/n). Let me intrude you guys. (y/n) come here, I want you to meet Bob and Wade." He said turning to you with a smile. You walked over and waved at them.

"Hello, I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you guys." You said. They just looked at you, then at Mark. You began to get nervous. Why were they being so quiet.

"Guys, she's a friend." He said and told them about yesterday and how you guys met. Both males just smiled and nodded while saying 'oooohhhh'.

"Sorry, we thought you might have been someone else. It's nice to meet you, I'm Wade and that's Bob." Wade said, shaking your hand. You smiled and didn't think anything of what he said. Maybe Mark had another ex that was just as crazy as (ex/n) with the same name as yours who they never met before. Bob shook your hand also.

"Well, we pick up Jack at five. Is (y/n) coming with us? If so, we might need a different car, the one I rented can't hold five people." Bob said. Wane and Mark both rubbed the back of their necks.