Chapter 6 - The goodbyes.

Your phone woke you with its alarm. You stood, letting out a yawn as you waked to the bathroom to take a shower. Once done you saw a missed call from an unknown number, who you knew was (ex/n), and a voice mail. You clicked the voice mail.

"(y/n), you little bitch, I'm..." You deleted it without listening to the rest. You decided you would no long answer his calls. He doesn't text you but if his does start you will block them. You heard the muffled talking and texted Mark.

You: Hey! You guys are up early.

You put on some black Jeans and your bra before you got a reply.

Jack: That's because he woke us! He's making breakfast and can't text. He says come over. Please come over and safe us!!!

You gave a laugh.

You: Your knight in normal clothing will be there to save you guys soon!

You put your phone down and put on a blue and white flannel, button up shirt. You walked out and knocked on Mark door. Jack opened it and gave you a hug.

"Our knight is here!" He yelled. You laughed and walked in when he let you go.

"Hey, my pancakes are great!" You heard Mark say. You walked in and saw the others sitting down at the table, so you joined them.

"No, you're right, they are good. We just wanted (y/n) to come over sooner." Bob said. You giggled as Mark flicked a bit of batter at him.

"Hey!" Bob said but laughed. You all ate, and you would have to admit, the pancakes were awesome. Just the way you like them. Today was a relaxing day since everyone had to leave tomorrow. You all stayed in the apartment, sitting around the living room, talking. You felt your phone buzz and looked, seeing it was from (ex/n). You smiled, hitting ignore and looked at everyone.

"Hey guys, I have to tell you. I will no long answer the calls from (ex/n). I know I shouldn't have from the start, but better now than ever." You said. The guys cheered. You just laughed. Mark stood up.

"Hey, I'm going to go and get us pizza. Anyone want to come along? I might need help bringing in the food." He said, getting a bit of money from everyone to pay for the food. You stood up.

"Sure, I need to stretch my legs anyway." You said, and both headed out the door.

"I'll drive this time." He said and you both went down and into his car. Once you closed the door Mark began to talk.

"I'm glad you won't be answering any of his calls. I was worried about that because, well, what if he did find out where you lived?" He said as he pulled out. You smiled.

"I don't know. He might just yell at me and I would call the police, or he would try to hurt me, and I would beat him up and then press charges. Either way, I will be ok. I'm not worried about him and I want to spend more time with you and the others." You said as he drove. Mark smiled.

"Well, I can't help but worry. You're a great friend who helped me when I needed someone. I don't know how I can repay you." Mark said as he parked in front of a pizza shop. You looked at him.

"Don't ever hurt me like (f/n) did. I didn't think I would make another friend with how much she hurt me but here I am with you, Bob, Wade and Jack. You also helped me if you think about it." You said as you stood next to him in line. He smiled and laughed.

"Well then we are even and will just have to continue to be friends." He said. You nodded with a smile and soon, you both left with three different pizzas. You both got into the car and went home. Once you both walked in the front door, the pizza was devoured. You decided to stay the night as you were driving everyone to the airport. They would return the rented car and be picked up by you before heading to the airport. Everyone had their videos on a flash drive, so they can edit them when they got home.