Chapter 10 - The finale, part three

~This is the last chapter, but it's very short. ~

You and Mark were waiting at the airport. Both in your early sixty's but still making YouTube videos had been standing there for about twenty minutes. You held Marks hand as you looked around. It wasn't to crowd for being Christmas weekend.

"Do you see them?" You asked him. He gave a soft laugh.

"They will be here (y/n), just wait." He said. You sighed and nodded. He was right.

"Grandma! Grandpa!" You both heard and saw a little boy, around seven years old, running to you with his arms wide open.

"Dan!" You said and dropped to your knees, taking the boy into your arms.

"I missed you guys!" he said and hugged Mark. You smiled and saw Jenny, your daughter, walking up with Mike, her husband.

"Hi mom, hi dad." She said. She was now 33 but she looked just like you with marks colored hair and eyes. You gave them a hug.

"Come on, let's go get food before we head home." You said taking Dan's hand in yours. You and Mark moved into a house a year after you married, Jenny was 3 at the time. She and Mike were high school sweethearts. As Dan was being loaded into the same mini-van you had for years, he asked a question.

"Grandma, Grandpa Tell me the story again!" Dan shouted. Jenny sighed as she got in the driver's seat. She always insisted on drive when they visited.

"Dan you know that story better than they do now." She said. You laughed but you didn't mind. As you told the story again Dan asked Mark a question.

"Grandpa. Grandma always says you asked her to do three things to make it up to you, but she only tells me two, what's the third?" He asked. Mark laughed at that and smiled while he looked at you. He took your hand in his. His eyes never leaving yours.

"Well that's because she's doing it Dan. The third and final thing I asked (y/n) was to stay with me, till the end of time."