Chapter 8 - The finale, part one.

Your stay in the hospital was short once you woke up. Your leg was in a cast, so you would have to use crutches but other than that you were released. Mark drove you back as your car was still parked at the apartments. Once there, you saw the manager, but he looked surprised to see you. He walked over to you both.

"Miss (last/name) What are you doing here? I thought you had left." The man said. You explained what happened and told him you just wanted to go home and rest. He looked worried.

"Well, you see... I thought you did move away and sold it." The man said. You lost it.

"What do you mean you sold my apartment! What the hell is wrong with you?" You yelled at him. He just sighed.

"I'm sorry but that kind of things happens a lot around here. I really am sorry." He said and walked away. You began to cry. Mark hugged you as you cried. He was quiet this whole time, not saying a word.

"Come to my apartment OK. I have something for you, it's a welcome back present." He said. You just nodded and followed him, but he walked right past the stairs.

"Mark?" You called out confused. He just smiled and stopped at 7-A. He took out keys and opened the door. You help it open and you walked in, see his things in boxes. He told you to sit on the couch. You did, and he followed you, sitting next to you.

"The time I left your side at the hospital, I was taking your things back to your apartment when he told me he had sold it. I was pissed but then I got an idea. I asked him if he had some two-bedroom apartments." Mark said and looked at you. You looked confused.

"(y/n), this is a two-bedroom apartment. I move all my stuff and your stuff in. That way you don't have to move or find a new place. We can split the rent, about the same as the rent on a one-bedroom, so it's no different in pricing. I already ordered you a bed and I have that bookshelf you bought here." He said. You started to cry. Mark looked worried.

"I'm not trying to be a creep. I just wanted to help my friend." He said. You shook your head and hugged him. All you could get out was a thank you. He smiled and hugged you back, kissing you on the top of your head. You blushed at that and let him go.

"Mark, how can I ever thank you? You didn't have to do this. I don't deserve a friend like you." You said, wiping your tears. He smiled at you.

"Well, I know how you can make it up to me." He said. You looked at him.

"How?" You asked. He smiled.

"Well, it's a three-part thing but you can't know them until you get better. I will tell the parts when each one falls into place." He said. You laughed. That was just like Mark. He then stood and stretched.

"Alright, well I have to go and unpack now, while you do the getting better part." He said. You gave another laugh. He started to unpack a box but stopped and handed you your phone. It was fully charge.

"Let your fans know what happen to you." He said. You nodded, making you look presentable, and turned on the camera to record a message for your fans.

~Time skip.~

You walked into the apartment you shared with Mark. Your cast was removed two weeks ago and today was your last appointment.

"Mark, I'm home." You said. It took you a while getting use to saying that. He walked out from his bedroom.

"Hey, how was it?" He asked. You smiled and did a thumb's up. Everything was perfect, and your leg was like new. He smiled and hugged you, picking you up to spin you around. You laughed as he put you down.

"That's awesome! Now, do you want to know what you can do to make all this up to me?" He asked as he gestured to the apartment. You nodded. You had been thinking about it nonstop for 7 months while I the cast and another two months with appointments. Mark said that until it you were 100%, it can wait.

"OK. You can make it up by going to put on something pretty and you and I going on a date." He said. You looked shocked. He smiled.

"I will explain on the date, go." He said and very lightly pushed you to your room. You blushed and smiled.

"OK, OK I'm going." You said with a laugh. You put on your best outfit. You only wore this for special occasions. You smiled as you looked in the mirror. You looked beautiful. You walked out and saw that Mark was in a suit. You blushed. He smiled at you.

"Come on, I have a nice restaurant with reservations." He said and held his arm out, so you could slip your arm under it. You smiled, did exactly that and you both walked to his car after locking the door. He even opened the car door for you. The drive to the restaurant was silent, but comfortable. Once there you both got out, walking into the restaurant.

"Good evening, do you have reservation?" The hostess asked.

"Yes, under Markiplier." He said as you gave a laugh. Of course, he used his YouTube name. The hostess smiled and lead you to your table. Once seated, drinks and food ordered, you couldn't stand it. You had to know.

"Mark, how is going on a date with you making it up for all you have done?" You asked him. He smiled but you could have sworn you saw a blush.

"(y/n), when I saw that note, I knew it was fake. I was scare. Scare of losing you. You make me laugh, you make me smile. (y/n), part one of how you can make it up to me isn't the date. It's you become my girlfriend. When I was looking for you, all I could think of was finding, taking you into my arms and kissing you, knowing you were OK." He said. Your mouth was opened slightly. You, along with Mark were blushing.

"Mark, I..." You started but the food arrived interrupting you. Once they left, you looked at Mark.

"Mark, I feel the same. When (ex/n) grabbed me and put the cloth on me, I tried to fight but failed. My last thought was Mark, Help. When he woke me, I was scare I would never see you again. When I woke in the hospital, I was happy you were there. I wasn't scared with you by my side. I'm happy he's gone. I'm happy you asked me on this date. I'm happy to call you my Boyfriend." You said. Mark smiled.

"Thank you." Was all he said. You both finished your meals, he paid and you both went home. The ride home was comfortable. Mark parked and took your hand in his. Once you walked in, he closed the door, locked it and he grabbed you softly, pinning you in-between the door. You looked into his eyes and you could tell he was looking into yours.

"Your beautiful." He said. You were speechless. He smiled, closing his eyes, leaned in and gave you a soft kiss on your lips. Your eyes widen but soon closed leaning into the kiss. It felt like fire, but not a burning fire. It made you feel warm and wanted. It made you feel loved. He pulled from the kiss and you opened your eyes, only to be looking into his once more.

Words weren't needed. He kissed you again, wrapping his arms around your waist as you wrapped yours around his neck. He broke the kiss, grabbing your hand and led you to the bedroom, closing the door once you walked in.

You bed went unused that night.