Chapter 9 - The finale, part two

Three years has passed since then. You both had grown closer, going on dates and even making it official on both your YouTube channels. You couldn't be happier. You had just finished the last part of 'Five nights at Freddy's: Sister location' and had started to edit it. You really shouldn't play jump scares right now. You had something special to tell Mark but wanted to wait for the right time. You were almost done with the edits when you felt arms wrap around your neck and a chin lay on your head.

"Hey Mark." You said with a smile, and he let you go, turning you around in your chair and kisses you. You smiled, kissing back. He then released you.

"Hey, I was wondering, do you want to go on a walk with me?" He asked. You smiled and laughed. It was 10am right now and you both just celebrated your birthday a week ago.

"But Mark if we do, we will be late picking up Bob, Wade and Jack." You said. You both were still in 7-A but used the second bedroom as a guest room for when people stayed over. Today, Bob, Wade and Jack were all coming so they could make a video for everyone's channel, just like you did when you first met them.

"No, we won't. Bob and Wade's flight was delayed again, and Jack's plane won't be here until 9 pm because all flights were booked until then." He said. You groaned.

"And you wonder why I hate flying." You said. Mark laughed and kissed you before moving so you could stand. You stood and stretched.

"Well with all that, I would love to go for a walk." You said with a smile. You both left, locking the door and decided to go to the park.

"(y/n), how long have we been dating?" He asked. You laughed at that.

"Well, it's been three years but our fourth years is coming up." You said. He smiled.

"I got you something special for that." He said and took your hand in his. You smiled and gave his hand a slight squeeze.

"Oh, I bet it won't beat mine." You Said with a smile. He laughed.

"Oh, sounds like a bet then. What does the win get, and the loser have to do?" He asked. You giggled. That started when you guys had your first fight, if you can even call it a fight.

~Flashback, two years ago~

"Hey Mark, you OK?" You asked him as he sat on the couch. He looked at you.

"Yeah, it's just, well, no. I'm not OK." He said. You had just come home, and he was staring at his phone when you saw him. You walked up to him, sitting by him.

"What's wrong?" You asked. He signed and held out his phone to you. You looked and saw a text from his ex. She had said she was sorry and wanted him back. It was sent three hours ago. You got scared but brushed it off. Why should you worry over something he hadn't replied to? You handed his phone back to him.

"So, she texted you. I saw you didn't reply." You said. He nodded.

"I don't know what to put. I want to put no, fuck no and to put nothing all at the same time. I just want to block her but, at the same time I want to see her." He said. You wanted to cry. A few tears fell, and you stood up.

"(y/n) I'm not going to." He said. You shock you head. He signed and hugged you.

"Listen, I only want to see her, so she can see what she lost." He turned you and wiped your tears away.

"Remember what you told me. She lost me, not the other way around." He said. You smiled.

"You promise?" You asked him. He nodded, grabbing the phone and texted her. He then showed you the text.

'Fuck off, I'm happy.' Was what it read. You smiled and hugged him.

"You know I would never leave you." He said. You looked into his eyes.

"I will bet on that." You said. He smiled.

"OK, if I lose, meaning I leave you, I will shave my head." He said. You laughed.

"And if we stay together?" You asked. He shrugged.

"That's punishment enough." He said. You laughed and pushed him slightly.

"I love you (y/n)." He said. You kissed him, saying it also.

~End flashback. ~

"If your gift is better, I will wear a (least favorite color) shirt for my next 5 videos. If yours is better, you must dye your hair like you did with the red, only (favorite color)." You said. He laughed at that.

"Oh, you're so on!" He said, kissing your forehead. You smiled, a blush on you face as you looked down. You couldn't be happier.

"There is one thing about my gift though." Mark said. You looked up at him, confusion on your face.

"Oh, and what is it?" You asked him. He stopped, making you turn so you could face him. His face held fear.

"Mark?" You asked him. That look scared you. He looked at you.

"(y/n), It's the second part of what you have to do to make up everything I did for you." He said. You smiled with a laugh. You had almost forgot about that promise.

"Sure Mark anything. Just name it." You said. He smiled, kissed you and turned you around. There, you saw Bob, Wade, and Jack holding a sign that said, 'Will you marry me?' You covered your mouth and turn to see Mark on one knee, holding a beautiful ring. You started to cry and all you did was nod. Once that ring was one you, you held Mark close, kissing him.

"(y/n) I want to start my life with you now, a family, everything." He said. You laughed and kisses him.

"Mark, its already started. That was my gift to you." You said. Mark looked at you, then your stomach, then you again.

"You're not kidding with me, are you?" He asked in fear. You smiled and shook your head. He jumped for joy screaming 'I'm going to be a dad!' repeatedly. You just smiled, and the others hugged you.

Bothyou and Mark agreed to a tie and had to wear the colors on your channels.