Mission Accomplished

In no time, Skye, Chrysta, and Sofia met up with Cody and Hugo, the latter on his flying horse, Electra. Hugo was wearing his usual suit but with a pink vest. As the Protectors flew off to the Isle of Crystals, Sofia and Hugo were confused.

"Chrysta, Cody, why would Prisma be on the Isle of Crystals if she's after the Wicked 9?" Hugo asked. "We locked them all up on the Isle of Protectors."

"Hugo has a point," Sofia agreed. "What if it's a trick? Prisma could be trying to lure us all to the Crystal Isle, so nobody is guarding the Wicked 9."

"Don't worry—Garish stayed behind to guard the Protector's vault," Cody replied. "It has a totally 100% unbreakable lock."

"But the strangling Chrysta and I saw in Wei-Ling stole me Necessi-Key and give it to Prisma," Sofia frowned. "That key just might work on the vault."

"Sofia has a point," Chrysta gulped. "We'd better check out that hunch."

"Great idea," Cody agreed.

"To the Isle of Protectors," Hugo instructed.

"Right away!" Skye obeyed.

The Protectors changed course and flew off to the Isle of Protectors.

At the Protectors' Castle, Garish the giant was guarding the vault when Twitch the strangling—disguised as a cat—came sneaking in and caught the giant's attention. Twitch meowed and purred on Garish.

"Now where did you come from?" Garish chuckled, unaware of who the cat really is. "I'm sorry, but there are no cats allowed in here."

Cedric's ex-pet raven, Wormwood, came flying by, cawing and pestering Garish.

"No birds either!" Garish snarled.

While Garish was busy with Twitch and Wormwood, Prisma used the Necessi-Key to magically open a door and sneak in. She made another door in a wall to sneak into the vault. In no time, Chrysta, Cody, Sofia, and Hugo came and saw what happened.

"Garish, behind you!" Chrysta warned the giant.

"We can't let Prisma get in there!" Hugo cried.

Garish turned and saw that Prisma was at the vault, having escaped. "What? How did she get out of her cell?" he gasped.

Wormwood and Twitch got away while the Protectors were busy.

"Nice try, you royals—you're too late!" Prisma smirked. "My transformation will begin!"

Prisma stood before the Wicked 9, wearing the Locket of Vor, which lit up.

"We have to get in there and stop her!" Sofia cried. "Get the vault open!"

"We have liftoff!" Prisma beamed.

Chrysta pressed her Enchantlet to contact the other Protectors. "Orion, Vega, you've been tricked!" she cried. "Prisma got into the vault!"

Garish took out but dropped the keys. Hugo picked up the keys and opened the vault. "Let's go!" he instructed.

The Protectors ran into the vault.

"We will bring together the path of the villains who have come before you!" the Locket smirked.

"We can't let her complete that spell!" Hugo gaped.

The magic from the Locket broke through the safes containing the Wicked 9: Jafar's Snake Staff, Maleficent's Staff, Ursula's Shell Necklace, Mor-du's Claw, the Sword of Shan-Yu, Lady Tremaine's key, Mother Gothel's Magic Golden Flower, and Queen Grimhilde's Crown and Heart Box. Garish jumped up and tried to stop the spell, but he wound up being spun around and crashed.

"Garish!" the other Protectors gasped.

"Chrysta, Cody, hurry! Make a Wind Whip!" Sofia urged.

Chrysta, Cody, Sofia, and Hugo each made a Wind Whip with their Enchantlets to try and stop the spell.

"Finally! The power of the Wicked 9 is all mine!" Prisma whooped. "Now nobody can stop me!"

"She's too strong!" Cody cried.

"We have to hold on!" Hugo urged.

The protectors held on as tightly as they could, but then Chrysta's Enchantlet snapped off.

"My Enchantlet!" Chrysta cried. She held onto Sofia, trying to help her.

"We've almost got her!" Hugo cried.

Thanks to the Protectors hanging on, the spell was stopping. Prisma was flying down, and Locket flew off her. The spell was stopped, and a green light from the Locket shone.

"We broke the spell!" Sofia realized.

The Wicked 9 fell to the ground, and Prisma tried to reach for the Locket only for Hugo to snatch it away.

"You, Prisma, are not going anywhere!" Sofia growled, using her Enchantlet to capture Prisma.

"I'll take this," Chrysta said, taking the Necessi-Key from Prisma.

"Great job, kids," Cody smiled.

Prisma had been stopped just in time—Orion, Vega, and Turon came running in.

"Where is she?" Orion asked.

"Here she is," Cody grinned. "Sofia stopped her...again."

"Great job, Sofia," Hugo smiled.

"Indeed, Hugo," Vega agreed.

"We'll take it from here," Orion declared.

Sofia released Prisma, and Garish and Turon led the evil Crystalmaster away.

"Garish, take Prisma to the tower," Vega instructed.

"Right away, Vega," Garish nodded.

Sofia put Chrysta's Enchantlet back on. "Here, this is yours," Sofia smiled.

"And this is yours," Chrysta smiled, giving Sofia her Necessi-Key.

Hugo held the Locket of Vor by its chain—and the pendant was broken.

"The Locket is destroyed," Orion gaped. "Perhaps the Spirit of Vor is gone forever."

"What do you mean by the Spirit of Vor?" Hugo asked, handing the broken Locket to Orion.

"Eons ago, an evil sorceress named Vor used the power of her magic ring to spread her evil across our worlds," Orion explained.

"The Protectors defeated her, but Vor's spirit couldn't be extinguished, so it was imprisoned in that Locket," Vega continued.

"But her magic ring was lost," Orion went on. "Some say it was broken up and the pieces placed inside the Wicked 9."

"Is that why Prisma wanted them so badly?" Sofia asked.

"Yes, she wanted all that power for herself," Vega confirmed. "But if she had completed that spell, she may have released the Spirit of Vor from the Locket."

"Thankfully, you young royals stopped that from happening," Orion praised Sofia and Hugo. "Well done!"

"Thank you," Sofia and Hugo chorused.

"Now we'd better get a move on," Hugo declared.

"That's right—our graduation is about to start," Sofia concurred.

"Of course," Vega smiled.

"Happy Graduation!" Cody beamed.

Hugo and Sofia got onto their steeds and flew off to Royal Prep for the graduation.

"I'm so glad that's over," Hugo sighed.

"That's for sure," Sofia agreed. "I like your vest, by the way. The color makes you look like a real man."

"Thanks," Hugo blushed as pink as his vest. "I like your gown."

"Thanks," Sofia smiled.