A Little Help From Our Friends

In the Ever Realm, Vor, Twitch, and Wormwood flew down to the cotton field.

"Nothing is better than the smell of a fresh, unspoiled realm," Vor grinned.

"But how exactly are you going to take over the whole realm with just you, me, and a rickety old raven?" Twitch asked. He turned to Wormwood and said, "No offense."

"None taken, you shifty shapeshifter," Wormwood smirked. His comeback really wasn't that good.

"The answer to your question lies in the palm of my hand," Vor declared. She took out some small, green-glowing jewels.

"I don't quite get it," Twitch frowned.

"To those lacking imagination, these appear to be mere bits of lifeless crystal," Vor explained. Then she spun around and threw them in front of her. "But with a pinch of magic and a touch of evil, they will become an army of Crystal Minions!" She fired magic from her ring at the crystals—and they all turned into a fleet of Crystal Minions.

Meanwhile, Hugo, Sofia,and Clover flew to the cotton field.

"So how do we find Vor?" Clover asked.

"I don't think it's going to hard," Sofia declared.

There was magical green mist in the field, and Sofia flew down, but she hid from Vor.

"All right, my Crystal Minions," Vor announced. "Listen very carefully: our first target will be the castle of the meddling Princess Sofia! Now, my Crystal Legion, march after me!" She led all her minions to Enchancia Castle.

Sofia, Hugo, and Clover were horrified—they didn't know how they were going to take down Vor and her Crystal Army.

"Hugo, there's no way we can stop all those creatures alone," Sofia gulped.

"No, we need all the help we can get," Hugo declared.

"Right," Sofia agreed. "Let's go and find some friends." She flew up.

Meanwhile, at Enchancia Castle, Axel was helping Sofia's family set up for the graduation party.

"Oh, no, the lighting is all wrong," Baileywick frowned. "It needs to be more magical."

Suddenly, Cedric showed up. "Did someone say magical?" he beamed. "Illuminotis ballroomio!" With a wave of his wand, the ballroom was decorated beautifully.

"Cedric, it's wonderful," Baileywcik gasped.

Roland, Grand Mum, and Miranda came in.

"Almost as wonderful as seeing the family together again," Miranda grinned.

"Speaking of which, shouldn't Sofia be here, too?" Sir Bartleby asked.

"She and Hugo had an urgent Protector mission to cover," Axel replied. "Judging by how long it's taking, it must've been serious. It really had to do with the Locket of Vor."

Meanwhile, Jade and Ruby were riding in a flying coach to the graduation party with Desmond, Vivian, and the latter's pet dragon, Crackle.

"Thanks for giving us a ride to the party, Vivian," Ruby smiled.

"Yeah, thanks," Jade agreed.

"Of course," Vivian smiled. "Any friend of Sofia is a friend of mine."

Suddenly, something caught Jade's eye. "Here comes Hugo on a pink horse," she pointed out.

Hugo and Clover came riding in on Sofia, who landed in the flying coach—and the others didn't recognize her.