Sofia is back

The royals went out the courtyard, where they met up with the sorcerers.

"Place the Amulet right here, Prince Hugo," Cedric said.

Hugo took the Amulet off and put it down just as Ruby, Jade, Lucinda, Vivian, and Desmond showed up.

"Where's Sofia?" Lucinda asked.

"Vor pulled her into the Amulet," Hugo replied. "We're going to try to get her out."

"Oh, good—a witch," Cedric said. "We'll need your help." Then he saw Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather fly down. "Oh fairies—even better! We need to save Sofia. Anyone who is magical, for a circle."

"Can't we help, too?" James asked.

"We'll need all the help there is, son," Goodwyn said.

"Sure," Cedric nodded. "Everyone, join hands."

Everyone formed a circle and joined hands.

"Wait, Hugo told the Protectors to come and help," Samira said.

"Here they come," Axel pointed out.

The Protectors came to help.

"Here we are," Orion said.

"Just in time," Hugo smiled. "Get in the circle."

The Protectors joined in the circle, and everyone was ready to free Sofia from her amulet.

"Now I need everyone to concentrate all of your energy on Princess Sofia and the Amulet," Cedric instructed

"Now I need everyone to concentrate all of your energy on Princess Sofia and the Amulet," Cedric instructed. "Here we go!" He pointed the wand toward the Amulet and recited, "Amureen Evilcent Totem!"

The spell touched the Amulet, and everyone continued to concentrate. The Amulet spread the magic from each person and the animals. The Amulet touched Cedric's wand—and from each person, a turquoise light rose up and touched and formed a ball of light. The ball shone down on the Amulet—and right before everyone's eyes appeared Prisma and Sofia, who were now free.

"Sofia!" Miranda cried. She hugged her daughter tightly.

Cedric was feeling tuckered out, and he was about to fall only to land in Roland's arms.

"Cedric, you saved her!" Thank you!" Roland beamed. "From now on, you'll always be known as Cedric the Great!"

That touched Cedric's heart. "Thank you, Your Majesty," he smiled.

Roland hugged his stepdaughter tightly. "Sofia, I'm so glad you're okay," he smiled.

Prisma turned to the Protectors, knowing she was in big trouble. "I'm so sorry for all the trouble I've caused," she sighed. "I'm ready to go now."