Graduation

In no time, Sofia and Hugo made it to Royal Prep for their graduation before it started. Amber and James were relieved.

"Just in time," Sofia grinned.

"Sofia, Hugo, you made it," James beamed. He gave Sofia and Hugo each a matching red, green, and blue sash.

"It's time to begin," Flora announced. Everyone was seated, and the graduates were standing at the start of the aisle. Ruby, Jade, and Lucinda showed up.

"Thanks for inviting us, Your Majesty," Ruby smiled, sitting next to Miranda.

The ceremony was starting. The trumpets played, and the graduates walked down the aisle and went to their seats.

"Welcome," Flora smiled.

"We're very impressed with how this year's graduating class has blossomed into such fine princes and princesses, and soon you'll be moving on," Fauna smiled. "We're proud to introduce our Valedictorian, Prince Desmond."

Prince Desmond went up to the podium. "When I first came to Royal Prep, I really wasn't the bravest person my classmates ever met," he recalled. "But with the help of my friends, I grew more confident. You all helped me become a better person. Graduating from this fine school is the biggest change for all of us, but what remained the same is how we all care about each other—and I hope that'll never change."

Everyone was touched by this speech.

"Thank you, Desmond," Fauna smiled. "Now let us meet our Salutatorian, Princess Sofia."

Everyone cheered loudly as Sofia went up to the podium, but she was nervous because she didn't know what to say. She just decided that she'll have to say whatever she could come up with. She nervously faced her friends and family and breathed deeply.

"When I first came to Royal Prep, I really didn't know the first thing about being a princess," Sofia admitted. "I had some help from my brother and sister, James and Amber—and also Vivian, Clio, Hildegard, Zandar, Jin, Jun, Maya, Khalid, Desmond, Zooey, Kari, Penelope, Mike, and Hugo. As we prepare to go off to our new schools, let's take a moment to remember how we showed each other the true meaning of royalty." That's when she started to sing.

SOFIA: At Royal Prep

Step by step

Heeded the call and we're all we could be

Every task, every test

We gave it our best

And they did the rest you see

ALL STUDENTS: We won't forget our motto to which we'll be true

"Rule over others and you'd have them rule over you"

We're royal all the way (All the way)

At good old RPA (RPA)

It's step by step

With wisdom, grace and pep

At Royal Prep

Ever Royal

Here at Royal Prep

The crowd gave the graduates a standing ovation.