New Mission

Meanwhile, at Royal Prep, the graduates already got their diplomas and were ready to leave. They couldn't believe they were leaving this school, let alone each other.

"I'm really going to miss this place," Vivian sighed.

"Me too," Sofia chimed in. "This almost reminds me of the time I left Dunwiddie School. Going to a different school than my friends just isn't the same."

"True, but I'm already looking forward to our school reunions," Desmond declared.

"Our first one is at the graduation party tonight at our castle," Sofia smiled.

"Wouldn't miss it," Desmond smiled.

That's when Amber, James, and the others ran to the flying coaches. Sofia headed for her coach when she heard Clover, who had come to the graduation to support her.

"Yo, princess!" Clover called out.

Sofia was surprised that Clover was here. "Clover, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"You think I'd miss my favorite princess graduating?" Clover chuckled.

Suddenly, Sofia's Enchantlet lit up, and Chrysta's voice rang out, "Sofia, are you there?"

"I'm here," Sofia nodded. A rope emerged from her Enchantlet and formed a circle, showing Chrysta.

"We thought we stopped Prisma for good, but it turns out we didn't," Chrysta revealed.

"What?" Sofia gasped.

"The evil inside the Locket of Vor took over Prisma," Chrysta frowned. "Now she's more powerful than ever, and she's got us all trapped. We need you, Sofia."

"Don't worry—I'll get Hugo, and we'll be on our way," Sofia declared.

As the rope got into the Enchantlet, Sofia scooped Clover into her arms and hurried to Hugo, who was with his older brother, Axel.

"Hugo, we're needed on the Isle of Protectors," Sofia told him.

"Again?" Hugo frowned. "Didn't we already stop Prisma?"

"No, Prisma really completed that spell, and Vor has taken over her," Sofia told him. "Vor has the Protectors trapped, and they need us."

"Go on, baby bro," Axel said. "I'll cover for you. I'll be at Enchancia Castle to help set up for tonight's party."

"Thanks, Big Bro—you're the best," Hugo smiled, hugging his big brother.

Axel smiled and hurried to the coaches.

But on the Isle of Protectors, it turned out that Vor had put a spell on Chrysta to make her contact Sofia, and the spell was broken.

"Well done, Chrysta," Vor smirked.

"What did I just do?" Chrysta frowned in confusion.

"Exactly what my mind-control spell made you do: send your precious little trainee straight into my trap," Vor smirked. "Now you should join your trapped friends!" She struck Chrysta with a spell, causing the fairy to land in Vega's and Cody's arms.

Meanwhile, Sofia and Hugo were thinking of how to get to the Mystic Isles.

"We'd better find a way to get to the Mystic isles," Sofia declared.

"What we need is a...," Hugo was about to say.

"...unicorn!" Skye's voice rang out. There he was, waiting for the Protector trainees. "I am at your service, as always, my royals."