All Is Lost?

Sofia and Hugo were still running to the castle as fast as they could, but there was no way they could make it in time.

"We'll never make it," Hugo cried.

"If only Minimus and Electra were here," Sofia said. Suddenly, her amulet glowed, meaning she could summon the flying horses. "I wish Minimus and Electra would fly to us." The Amulet glowed, but nothing happened. "Oh, nothing happened!"

"Let's keep going," Hugo instructed.

Sofia and Hugo kept running. Just as they were running over the bridge, Vor flew over them on Twitch and landed before them.

"Are you in need of some help?" Vor smirked.

Right behind Sofia and Hugo was the Crystal Army. The two young royals were now trapped.

"There's no need to run, young majesties," Vor smirked. "Your friends can't help either."

But Sofia and Hugo bonded their Enchantlets together and roped Vor's wrist.

"We don't need help at all," Sofia glared.

"No, we don't—all we need is each other!" Hugo agreed.

Sofia and Hugo tried to pull Vor down, but she tried to back the kids, causing them to go toward the edge of the bridge. Vor used her magic to break the Enchantlets' ropes, causing Sofia and Hugo to fall down from the bridge. But then Minimus and Electra flew in and caught them.

"Minimus!" Sofia beamed.

"Electra?" Hugo gasped.

"We heard Sofia calling us," Electra declared. "We came as fast as we could."

Vor could see these royals fly on their horses.

"Hang on—we'll find a safe place to take you," Minimus declared.

But then Vor opened fire, blasting magic from her ring and turning the sky into a spooky green color.

"Should we go after them?" Wormwood asked.

"No, let Sofia and Hugo watch as I take her castle and their families," Vor smirked.

In the ballroom, Sofia's family was together.

"Baileywick, is everything ready?" Miranda asked.

"I believe so, Your Majesty," Baileywick replied.

But then something caught Axel's eye. "Oh, no—we have company," he gulped.

Indeed, Vor and her Crystal Army marched into the ballroom.

"What is the meaning of this?" Roland glared.

"The meaning of this is that your reign is over!" Vor declared.

Baileywick and Axel each grabbed a sword.

"En guarde!" Axel growled. He and Baileywick fought the Crystal minions.

"Your Majesty, look out!" Cedric warned. He pushed Roland aside and froze some minions with a spell.

More minions headed for the royal family, and Cedric tried to stop them only for Wormwood to fly in and snatch the wand.

"Wormwood, you treacherous snake!" Cedric growled.

Vor entered the ballroom. "Now your crown please," she said to Roland.

"Never," Roland glared.

"Oh, then let me ask again," Vor smirked. With her magic ring, she put Axel, Cedric, Baileywick, Cordelia, Calista, and the Enchancian royal family under her spell. "Your crown please?"

"Yes, of course," Roland obeyed. He took his crown off and placed it on the floor. "It's yours."

Vor used her ring to destroy the crown. "Now go to that tower and lock yourselves in it," she told her victims, pointing to Cedric's workshop.

"Yes, let's go," Roland told his family.

"Of course," Miranda agreed.

"We'd be delighted," Aunt Tilly said.

Axel, Baileywick, Cedric, Calista, Cordelia, and the Enchancian royals left and went to Cedric's workshop.

Vor told some minions, "Go with them, and make sure they don't wander off."

Some Crystal minions followed the group.

"This kingdom is mine!" Vor shouted. "Now I will remake it in my image!" She shot her fist in the air, causing the magic to blast from her ring, causing the sky to go dark.