CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

There never really was a dull day at Willow Heights. Yes, the highschool still consisted of extra long math lessons and suspiciously short lunch breaks, but not a single day has everwent by without one sort of drama or another.

So, walking into school today to find two freshmen fighting over, what seemed to be a girl according to their constant shouts of 'she's mines', was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Do they not realise that the chick is not into in either of them?" Adrian asks amusedly as we walk pass the pair, who were now drawing in a crowd.

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "What'd you mean?" Adrian laughs and shakes his head.

"Mahn, they're fighting over Elizabeth Winters."

My eyes widen in realisation. "Locker room Lizzy?! The same one who's getting it on with Noah Adams?!"

Noah Adams is the star football player of Willow Heights and he is probably the biggest tool known in the history of tools.

From what I've heard, he and some blonde chick named Elizabeth Winters or better known as locker room Lizzy as us guys like to call her, have been having alot of fun in the guys locker room during Physical Ed lately.

Adrian grins wickedly and nods. "Holy shit!" I cover my mouth with my fist in an attempt to hold in my laughter.

"Yep." We stop at Adrians locker. He dials in his combination and pulls out his Literature textbook, an exam pad and a ball point pen.

I chuckle loudly. "What a bunch of fuckers."

"I know bro." He closes his locker and we make our way further down the hallway to my own locker.

The lockers at Willow Heights were quite bland, even for a simple guy like me. They were just plain black rectangles evenly aligned going straight down the hallway, which had cheaply tiled white floors with a shit ton of scratches and chips which have accumulated due to the constant use and abuse by learners over the years. The monochromatic look did nothing to please the eye.

In my personal opinion, the room lacked colour. Not that I give a flying shit anymore. I'll be out of here in a few months anyway.

When we reach my locker and I bow my head to dial in my combination, a mop of bright brown hair catches my attention.

I turn my head slightly to see the infamous Peaches Valentine walking down the hallway, arms linked with her bestfriend, a blonde named Carlotta Summers.

I had first noticed Peaches the first day back from summer vacation. After a little bit of stalking, I found out that she was the Golden girl of Willow Heights.

She's a petite brunette with a timid nature yet vibrant personality. She is definitely different from the rest of the girls, if her name hasn't proved that to you yet. She is the type of girl who isn't popular, but she definitely isn't socially impaired either. She was kind of just stuck in the middle.

She's practically every guys definition of beautiful and the girl every parent wishes their son would bring home one day. Peaches is the full package. She has the beauty and the brains. But she is also the girl that no guy ever asks out.