CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Its not what it looks like!" I say shaking my head vigorously as I walk forward towards Peaches. Denying the entire ordeal seems like the ideal solution at the very moment.

She stares at me for a moment then sighs. "I shouldn't care what it looks like. It's none of my business anyway."

She stares straight ahead, away from me, and pulls her tightly platted grey hair over her right shoulder. She keeps her face a void of emotion, but I swear I can hear the strain in her voice.

"Peaches..." I reach toward her but she pulls away. Oh god help me, I've only kissed her once and I'm already pleading like a love sick boyfriend.

I can't believe that I've already bloody damn messed up. It's hasn't even been twenty four hours yet!

"It's not my buisness Henry." She brushes stray strands of her hair to the side then takes a step forward to walk away.

"Wait!" I grab her hand causing her to swiftly turn around and look at me. Peaches struggles for a moment against my hold then, after a few seconds,she finally gives up and looks up at me through her long eyelashes.

"It's not what it looks like." I examine her face, searching for any form of emotions, any kind of assurance. She looks as if she's about to crack, and then boom.

"Henry baby! Who is she?" At the worst moment possible, Tiffany decides to make her unwanted presence known. She walks up to us, her sky high heels clicking against the hallway floors. When she catches up to us, she flashes Peaches a fake ass smile and grabs my arm. Again.

Peaches looks up at me. "Its not what it seems, right?" And then she walks off just as the bell rings. Leaving me alone and shocked with Tiffany latched onto my side and Adrian throwing sympathetic glances in my direction.

◻◻◻

Today fucking sucked balls.

Thats all I can fathom at this very moment without getting up in a haze of fury and beating everyone within a seven centimetre radius from me up.

After school, I spent the entire time in my room staring at my Math homework in hopes of a much needed distraction.

When I figured that wasn't ever going to work, I started blasting all the Machine Gun Kelly songs I could possibly find just so that I could drown out all my thoughts.

So thats how I ended up here, on my bed, laying face down as lately by Machine Gun Kelly blasts through my stereo system.

Knock!

I ignore the slight pounding on my bedroom door because what I've learnt during my eighteen years of existence, is that ignorance is the key to peace.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Groaning, I lower the volume of my stereo. "Who the fuck is it?!"

"Your baby mamma! Now open up the door. I have two bags of chips and Need for speed." Adrian shouts and jiggles the door handle restlessly.

I roll my eyes, typical Adrian. But it's at times like these that I'm truly grateful for his presence. Adrian is a selfless soul to those whom he cares for. He can put their every need before his own. Thats what I've always admired the most about my blonde bestfriend. I get up out of my bed and open the door.

"Oh fucking finally! I thought I was going to have to stand out in the hallway as Delilah comes walking through the front door." He stops for a second then shudders.

Grabbing the movie, I chuckle and walk over to the mini flat screen t.v. that mum had gotten installed in my room about a few months ago. After fiddling with some cords, I finally switch the t.v. to AV mode and place the CD disk into the media player.

And thats how the rest of our night went. Just two Bestfriends eating chips and re-watching Need For Speed for the thousandth time, trying to forget the ordeals of today. What better way to spend a Friday?...

Hi lovelies!

Super late update. I'm really really really sorry. I've been totally busy with school and I also tried to catch up on my reading, which I have been putting off ever since starting this book.

Any who, on a better note, how was this chapter?

And it's confirmed, Adrian is my dreammmm guy!

This chapter was kind of a filler chap, but rest assured, I have way more planned for chapter nine.

Also this chapter is dedicated to my bestest friend in the whole world, who's wattpad name, still remains a mystery to me...👀😂 I love you and posted this chapter because of you. (see you don't have to kill me now)

Don't forget to vote, comment and maybe even follow!

Until next week!

-chrissymaistry💕