CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

I park the car across her house, turn off the ignition and jump out. After checking that all the doors are locked properly, I turn towards the house and make my way across the lawn, to the all familiar gutter and begin to, once again, climb it.

Once at the top, I push mysef through the already opened window and land on my feet with a light thud.

"I was hoping you would show up..."

I smile at Peaches who is seated comfortably on the edge of her bed in a fluffy baby pink pajama onesie and her hair tied up in two fish tails.

"Hey." I say as I walk up to the edge of her bed and take a seat. Peaches smiles warmly at me and leans her head on my shoulder.

"Hi." She says softly.

God dammit, why is she always this stunning?

"How's Carlotta doing?" I ask her after a while.

She sighs. "She's doing alright now. Thanks by the way."

I scrunch up my eyebrows in confusion.  "For what?"

"For bringing her here...And for coming to see me." She says as I wrap my arm around her shoulders, smiling.

I shake my head causing some of my hair to fall softly on my forehead and squeeze her shoulder lightly. "You don't ever have to thank me sweetheart."

Peaches pushes my hair back and then places a soft kiss on my cheeck, suprising the both of us. I raise an eyebrow smirking as she begins to blush like crazy.

"I uh... I didn't... I- oh gosh." she stutters out with wide eyes and I can't help but chuckle at her innocence.

"It's fine sweetheart, I know I'm irresistible." I tease her, watching her face turn red in embarrassment.

She pushes my shoulder lightly and rolls her eyes playfully. "Shut up, badboy." 

I laugh loudly. "Yeah, well you happen to like this badboy." I tease her further.

Peaches smiles softly and looks me in the eye. "I'm not going to even try and deny it..."

I grin widely. "Well won't you look at that...I never really pegged you as the forward type."

"Well I never really pegged you as a softy so I guess we're both quite suprised." She bites her lip nervously, trying to hold back a grin. 

Fuck my life, this girl might very well be the damn death of me!

I let out a groan. "Come here." I don't give her time to react as I pull her onto my lap into a deep kiss.

She is a little shocked at first, but after a while she melts into the kiss. She digs her palms into my hair as I pull her flush against my body.

The kiss is feverish and and fast. A peculiar contrast of hot and cold. Pure and tainted. Angel and demon. Good and bad.

Okay, so maybe I'm over reacting a little bit?  Oh well, the kiss is still great either way, thats the truth.

Wait, when did i start acting like a damn girl? Jesus christ.

Peaches pulls away slightly to catch her breath and lays her head on mine, our noses barely touching.

"Well that was fun." She says with a giggle.

I smile and let out a soft chuckle. "That was fun, indeed."

We stay in the same position for the rest of the night. Peaches on my lap and my hands around her waist as she plays with my hair.

And there is, without a doubt, no place I'd rather be...

◻◻◻

I decide to head home a little past twelve o' clock. The drive is peaceful and I find myself smiling widely. There's no use in denying it now. It's completely and utterly, one hundred and one percent true.

I like Peaches Valentine. I like her very much.

It's funny, because its only been like a week or two that I've actually gotten to know her, but honestly its like I've known her for months. I know this shit sounds cheesy, but it's completely true.

Peaches makes me feel thing's that I've never felt for any other girl before and believe me, I've had my fair share of women. Maybe not as many girlfriends, but women none the less.

She'd managed to crawl her way into my head in such a short span of time and now, now I can't even stop thinking about her.

Which is ironic really, considering the fact that I had a deep intrest in her ever since I spotted her the first day back from summer vacation. But seriously speaking, I never really planned to start developing 'feelings' for her or anything just like that. I was just a curious teenage boy who had gotten his face slapped by one too many girls because of his ignorance.

I know I still don't know what Peahes is hiding. But I don't even think I care anymore. I mean, seriously. I've not even tried to get her to tell me what it is. I've not even put in any effort and I really think it's because somewhere, deep down inside, I really want her to open up to me on her own. I want her to trust me. I want her to feel the same way about me, that I feel about her.

I pull up into my driveway and shut off the ignition. I let out an involuntary shiver as I jump out of the car. Shit. I forgot it was this cold.

I pull up the hoodie of the sweatshirt over my head and shut the door of Adrians rover. I lock it, making sure that I make no noise and make my way over to my bedroom window.

It's still open and I push my self in through it. Once I am fully inside the safe comfort of my room, I close the window and take of my hoodie with a sigh.

I pull off my sneakers, which are now messed with a little mud from walking on Peaches' lawn and dump them next to my closet. I'm about to head into the bathroom for a quick shower when a voice abruptly stops me.

"Oh, just wait until mom hears about this."

I whip my head back in utter shock. Delilah sits on my bed cross legged with her arms folded and eyebrows raised expectantly.

Oh shit.

Hi Lovelies!

It totally slipped my mind that I promised a double update yesterday! I had a four hour straight accounting lesson and i guess i forgot. Better late than never though, right?

I just realised that it's June, which means that my bloody birthday is in two weeks! Lol expect an update on the 14th. Can you guys help me get 100 votes by then?

Until next time,

Vote

Comment

Follow

-chrissymaistry💕