CHAPTER FIVE

Dedicated to my good friend jessed2003 because he's been so supportive of my writing. He just published his first book Midnight Walks. I hope you guys could maybe check it out!

So without further a due,

CHAPTER FIVE

I'm kissing Peaches Valentine!

The kiss is slow, gentle and meaningful, a totally different contrast from the usual lust filled, wild and passionate ones I've shared with my many one-time hook ups in the past.

This kiss though, holds within it, it's own unique kind of intensity. It's like the collision of fire and ice, creating a powerful chemical reaction. An explosion of emotions and need, causing a deep swelling of heat within the pit of my stomach.

I pull her closer, wanting-no needing to feel the warmth of her body radiating through me. She lifts her hands up to grab my face, her touch, like fire on my skin.

I don't know how, but Peaches make's me feel as if this was my first kiss. She has me shaking, trembling and desperate for her touch. I feel like a god damn nervous kid on the first day of school.

Peaches' kisses has me thrown on a rollercoaster of emotions. She has me hungry for more and it was only the first kiss for crying out loud. And I'm practically drunk, might I had.

How could a single girl do this to me? Believe me I've had my way with plenty of women, but Peaches is different, so very different, from my usual type.

This kiss, was by far, the best kiss I've ever had in my entire life, and by the way Peaches feverishly kisses me back, I'm pretty confident that she feels exactly the same way.

After about five minutes, we hesitantly pull away from each other, the both of us flushed red with embarrassment and panting.

"You taste like Vodka." Peaches struggles to catch her breath, her voice barely audible.

I raise my eyebrows amusedly. "You just made out with the bad boy of Willow Heights and thats all you've got to say? "

Peaches rolls her eyes playfully. "Shut up."

I let out a loud chuckle and sigh. Who would've thought that I'd be here, sitting on the good girls bed, after sharing an intense kiss with her at two in the morning might, I add.

"Don't you think it's weird?" I ask her thoughtfully.

"Think what's weird?" She asks, confusion dripping through her words.

"The fact that you just made out with a stranger."

She chuckles. "You Henry Carter, are no stranger to Willow Heights."

I roll my eyes at her in annoyance. "Yes ofcourse. Everybody knows Henry Carter, the infamous badboy of Willow Heights."

Peaches smiles softly as she gazes at me with a sad look in her eyes. "You hate that don't you?" She asks. "The fact that they've got you stereotyped. The way they judge you based on that same stereotype."

I stare at her in a mixture shock and awe. "How did you figure that out?"

She shrugs and lifts her legs off the floor and onto the bed, resting her chin onto her knees and wrapping her pale arms around her legs.

"I've seen it in your eyes. The mixture of sadness, pain and misjudgment." She laughs bitterly. "Its the same look that I hide away everyday."

I stay silent in an attempt to slow down my racing thoughts. It's amazing how well she's figured me out in such a short amount of time. The real me. Not the me everybody expects me to be. And I somehow have a feeling she gets me. I don't know what's shes been through but I really want to be there for her. I don't know why, but I do.

"So was that your first kiss?" I ask her trying to change the topic.

She tenses for a moment the sighs. "No." Wait? Really?

"Are you serious?"

She smiles sadly. "Yeah. I am." She inhales deeply.

"But thats a story for another day..."

▫▫▫

"What time is it?"

Peaches and I have been talking for I don't know how long now, sharing experiences, embarrassing moments and favourite memories.

I feel so open with her. Like I've known her for years when in reality, this is the first time we've ever had a full conversation.

I guess I just feel comfortable around her. As it turns out, we've got alot more in common than we thought.

We both love the harry potter books, share the same taste in music and shockingly, are both both fans of the Netflix series Narcos. I'll admit it to you, I did not expect that.

I've learnt alot about her. Like that her favourite colour is aqua blue but her parents had insisted on her decorating her room in a, I qoute, girly colour.

I've also found out her favourite series is Once upon a time. Especially season four when Elsa appears.

Her favourite Disney character is Belle from Beauty and the beast and that she loves chocolate Ice cream.

"Five am. Wow that was quick." She exclaims, looking at the alarm clock beside her bed.

"What! Five?!" I get up at lightening speed and make my way to the window. I left Adrian waiting out there so long! How the hell did time fly that fast?! Peaches gets up hurriedly and follows me.

"Look I've got to go." I tell her apologetically.

She smiles. "It's okay. I understand. My parents would probably wake up now anyway."

I nod and turn to make my way out the window. I climb out the window and begin to make my way slowly down the gutter when Peaches exlaims.

"Wait!"

I peak back through the window at her. She smiles sheepishly. "Will you be back? I mean some other time?" She nervously plays with her thumbs. "It was great having someone to talk to."

I smile. "I promise sweetheart."

Hey lovelies!

Thats Chapter five. I've been having a little writers block lately. So I've been trying to stall my writing for days so when I realized that tommorow is monday, I just had an idea and wrote this entire chapter in two hours.

So how was the kiss?? Did I do good? Honestly I was never good at portraing feeling through my writing so thats what I'm trying to master in this book.

And this wasn't Peaches' first kiss... I wonder what she's hiding...?

And do you guys think Adrians mad?

Dont forget to vote and comment!

-Chrissymaistry💕