CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

I am awoken from my deep and peaceful slumber by none other then Delilah fucking Carter, who is by the way, currently pounding on my bedroom door. Ignoring her brutal assault on my poor door, I toss myself over in my bed.

A fair second later, the little spawn of satan throws open my bedroom door with an imposssible hulk strength. I swear I think she's adopted-or an alien, I mean, we're bloody polar opposites.

I look up just in time to see my darling little sister walk into my room, dressed in her purple collared white golfer and purple cotton school skirt, her blonde hair tied back neatly in a fish tail, with a shit eating grin on her face.

"The fuck do you want?!" I groan in irritation as I cover my head with my pillow.

Delilah gasps. "Mum! Henry said a swear word!" Oh god help me now.

"Henry James Carter don't you dare swear your sweet little sister!" My mother shouts from what I'm guessing to be, the kitchen.

sweet?

The bloody hell, even the damn Grinch is sweeter than her. I'll tell you all now, I sure as hell feel sorry for the guy who's going to have to deal with all of...that.

I let out a loud groan in protest as Deliah smirks in triumph.

"Get up dipshit, you're late for school." She rolls her eyes and walks out of the room.

"10 year olds don't cuss!" I shout loudly. I hear Delilah giggle as she makes her way into the kitchen. Demon child.

It has been a day since my last encounter with Peaches, meaning that today is indeed Monday.

Fucking bless my soul.

Sighing, I get up out of bed and lazily walk into the shower. When I'm done showering and changing, I head down the hall and into the kitchen.

My mother stands infront of the stove, her hair up in a messy knot and the aroma of bacon gracing my sense of smell.

"Good morning." I say placing a kiss on her cheeck and taking a seat at the island.

"Morning son." My mother smiles brightly as she places a plate of bacon and eggs infront of me.

I dive in immediately. The crispy texture of the bacon blends complimentingly with the smooth scrambled eggs. My moms food is devastatingly delicious. Always.

"Good morning all!" Adrian saunters into my kitchen and takes the seat next to me.

My mother chuckles and places a plate infront of him before placing another peice of bacon into Delilahs plate, which Adrian steals.

"Hey! That's mine doofus!" She whines. 

Adrian places a piece of the bacon in his mouth, ignoring Delilahs outburst and swallows. "How'd it go with Peaches?"

"We're good." I take a gulp of Orange juice. "Oh and you remember Trinity?"

Adrian smirks. "You mean Tiffany?"