FRIDAY THE 13TH

Hi lovlies! This is not an official chapter, it's a bonus. It doesn't continue from were the story last stopped.

It's Friday the 13th here in SA and i couldn't help myself!

Enjoy!

FRIDAY THE 13TH

"Pink."

"Blue."

"Pink."

"Blue."

"No, pink!"

"I said blue."

"Mum! Henry's not letting me use the pink icing!" Delilah complains to my mother as we both fight over the colour of icing that the cake my mum is baking should be.

"I'm not going to eat a cake with bloody pink icing on it!" I exclaim, not backing down.

My mother shakes her head in despair as she removes a small sponge cake from the oven.

"Well I'm not going to eat a cake with blue icing!" Deliah shouts back at me.

"Then don't eat the damn cake." I tell her and grab the icing bowl and blue food colouring.

"No!!!" Delilah screeeches and pulls the bowl away from me, grabbing the pink food colouring.

I grab the bowl back and Delilah shoves my arm screaming.

"Would you both just bloody damn give me that!" My mother shouts and snatches the bowl away from us both. She reaches for the green food colouring and pours it into the bowl instead.

Delilah and I both slump our shoulders grumpily as my mother spreads the icing over the cake smugly.

I'm about to complain my ass off when my phone's rings.

"Hello?" I say into the speaker.

"Henry come over now! It's a bloody effing emergency! " Adrian's voice rings through the phone.

I scrunch my eyebrows. "What happened?"

"I cant rea-" I hear something break in the background, "shit! Just get the hell over here!" He shouts and then cuts the call.

I sigh and get up from my seat at the kitchen island.

"Where are you going?" My mother asks.

"I'm heading over to Adrians." I say. I place a kiss on my mother's head and then make my way out of the house.

I close the front door and slowly make my way to Adrians car.

I jump in and reverse out of the driveway.

I turn into Adrians block and pull up into his driveway. I jump out of the car, locking it and walk over to the front door.

It's thrown open before I can even knock.

"Henry! Thank God you're here!" Adrian flings himself onto me, gripping me in a tight hug.

"What the hell dude?!" I exclaim as I  push him off of me.

"Why the hell am I here?" I ask him.

Adrian hits his forehead. "Oh yeah, come in."

I make my way into his once spotless house and freeze.

"What the hell happened in here?" I exclaim. The lounge in a complete mess.

Pillows are scattered everywhere, there's a crack across the screen of the T.V. and there is a vase laying on the floor, broken into peices.

That explains the breaking noise from earlier.

"Do you know what day it is?!" Adrian exclaims in horror.

I raise my eyebrow. "...Friday?" I ask.

Adrian walks toward the calendar on the coffee table and throws it open. "Not just any Friday! It's god damn Friday the freaking thirteenth! "

"Dude, you seriously still believe in that shit?" I ask him incredulously.

"Do I still believe in bad luck day? Damn straight, I do!" He exclaims walking backwards. He trips over a rolled up rug and falls down.

"Oh god, it's happening already! Save yourself!" He screams.

I roll my eyes. "Adrian that was just your own clumsiness."

Ignoring me, Adrian rolls over on his back dramatically, holding his head. "I don't think I'm going to make it, Henry." He closed his eyes. "Tell Carlotta that I love her."

"Dude you're not even bleeding."

At that same moment Carlotta walks in with Peaches behind her.

"The hell happened in here?" She exclaims in alarm.

I shrug. "I asked him the same thing. "

Adrian opens his eyes and spots the girls. "Carlotta, my love I will miss you. Peaches take care of Henry for me please, will you." He whispers.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DIE ADRIAN." I shout in exasperation.

"Wait why does he think he's going to die?" Peaches ask me. I take a moment to admire her. She's dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a floral top.

"Because apparently it's Friday the thirteenth." I sigh.

"Huh?" Peaches asks.

She makes her way over to the calender on the coffee table and chuckles. "Adrian darling, this calendar is for the year 2010."

Adrian gets up from his position on the floor. "Wait, what? "

Carlotta and I burst out laughing.

"You were looking at the wrong bloody calendar!" I choke out between laughs.

Carlotta wipes her eyes. "You're a idiot."

Adrians folds his arms in irritation.  "Whatever. Now help me clean up. My mum's coming home in ten. "

I shake my head smiling as we begin to clean up Adrians mess.

Oh happy days....