Chapter V - The Faith and Theory

Hiro ran to his father; "Dad!". Taro ask him; "Be the king that all Conzus made us proud of, Can you do that?". He answered; "I will do it". Taro took off his crown and he gave it to Hiro; "take this crown and continue my mission, Walk tall my son" Taro died, his soul was taken by the God of Justice. They buried his body in Taro Land, Hiro hired the 4th Armour of Light to defend Taro's grave.

Yuran's Castle, Moonlights. "Where are you going?" Rodricks said to Jane. Jane stopped walking; "I'm going to find dad" she said. He replied; "how will you find him?". She answered; "I will ask Mister Taro's assistance", "So you don't know?", "Know what?" She said. "King Taro Conzus is dead" he replied. "That's impossible!", "It's true". Jane begun to cry and saying; "Our last hope to see our father, is dead... this is not fair!", "Look there's more people out there to help us find him so be calm, okay?" He said. Jane got an idea; "How about Hiro?" She said. He replied; "Hiro? Who?...", "Led them to the right way big brother, I'll be back soon" Jane walk out to the castle, Rodricks tried to stop her but it was too late. While in the High Mountains, Hiro wanted to find Kres; "Brother, you're in charge here just for now, I'll be back soon" he said to his brother, Chaos. "See you later, Brother" Chaos replied. Hiro went out carrying his things.

Juno Village, God's Mountains, High Mountain Central area. A sellerman shout; "My merchandise!". He ran into a dead end, villagers came to punish him; "You're cornered, damn bastard". Hiro came out; "Did you think you can beat him?" Hiro attack the Villagers, some of them run away, some of them are down; "I need you to come with me, Fox!" Hiro said. Fox replied; "My bad, Brother cousin..." Hiro activate his Warrior form, Fox continued; "...Well, you got skills! Where?". Hiro replied; "Find Uncle Kres" Hiro thinks; 'I know he sent to the Darkness world but later on he'll release himself'. When they were exploring the Village, Jane ran towards him, she's wearing black coat with a hood; "Watch your way..." Hiro said, When Jane heard his voice, she raise her head; "...Jane?!". She quickly hid on His back, the Village's Chief went towards him; "that girl committed crime!" The chief said. Hiro looked at her; "What did she do, Chief Novacuss?" He said. Chief replied; "She didn't pay taxes, instead she run away", "Do you have any High Mountainian coin?" Hiro whispered. She replied; "No...". Hiro talk to the chief; "I'll pay her taxes" After Hiro payed her taxes they let her go. She thank Hiro; "Thank you, Prince Hiro". Hiro was surprised and saying; "No, no. Don't thank me... that was nothing" He walk away and continue the finding; "I guess... you are the first girl who ever thank him" Fox said to her. Jane ran towards him again; "Prince Hiro!". Hiro stops; "Please don't call me prince, we're outside the castle" he said. She replied; "Hiro... I need your help", "Help?", "Yes Si-, I mean Hiro" she asked. He answered; "Help you where?", "To find my father" she said. Fox responded; "Brother, her father went missing two days ago", "Missing? Is that my dad's mission?" Hiro said. Fox replied; "Yes, he want to help the Yuranians to find King John". Hiro quickly replied; "I'm going with you!". Jane was surprised, she begun to cry; "Thank you so much" She hug him. Hiro feels the wind started to blow, Time went slow and he felt alive. "Whoa...".

End of Chapter 5...