Chapter X - First Battle

South Opretion Sea. The Darkness army attack Hiro and his friends, but they fought back. Cyber cast an spell; "Siyobru!" Lots of swords fallen from the sky; "Watch out Cyber, you might destroy our ship!" Githame said. He replied; "don't worry kid! I got this!" Cyber pulled out his weapon, the dagger of the dragon with a chains on it; "well crap, Cyber!" Said Fox. Cyber spins and half of the darkness army has been exorcise, Hiro saw Jane  fighting and one evil darkness attack her, Hiro ran and slay that evil darkness. In the end, they won and they cheer for themselves; "Victory!".

Bunio Village, Opretion. Kres ordered the God of Darkness to summon the 2nd darken god of Conzus; "Hear me Opentia, second god of Conzus. Go! Kill that stupid demi-gods!", "I'm on it!".

Hulin river, Opretion. Hiro spoke to them; "we successfully arrived here. However, beware of the darkness coming from everywhere". The moon rise and they were sleeping, at that time Fox is guarding them, Hiro was resting. In his dream, he saw a man flying, glowing and can't be seen; "who are you?", "Don't rush yourself son, you need to bring peace to the whole world", "wait?! What!" And then he woke up, it was late in the morning, Jane greet him; "good morning Kyno, how are you feeling?", "I'm good, thank you..." Hiro noticed that the ship stopped; "...where is this?", "South Opretion" said Cyber. There were woods everywhere; "a forest?" Asked Hiro, Velks replied; "Yes, Indeed!..." Velks pulled out his knife and he grabbed a leaf; "...you need to be careful, because without you? Who else will going to lead us?". Jane and Nhyx were making food for everyone, while Fox and Chaos were fishing; "no lover yet, Chaos?", "like heck I don't need one!", "yeah, same but if that heart of yours beat so fast? Your lover is there somewhere", "all you can do is wait" said Fox. Chaos caught one salmon; "Ha! Beat ya!" Fox caught two; "are you saying anything?" And Hiro caught five; "let's go, the girls need these fish", "Damn! He beat us!" Said Fox.

Bunio Village, Opretion. Xan Ju appeared; "Kres! Where is Opentia?", "leave this situation to her", "you can't bring my sister to your business!", "keep calm! My plan is going to succeed later" said Kres. Xan Ju disappeared, the king of darkness came; "our last hope? Laiz the God of darken Conzus?", "forget it!", "did you kill him?", "it was successful! Our only problem is the four armour of lights", "leave those four to my army" said the King of Darkness.

End of Chapter 10...