Chapter XI - The Ruler

Moin Island, Opretion. Hiro and his friends begun traveling towards to central Opretion. While they were walking, Hiro is losing himself, he couldn't move his body and an aura pulled him towards to the cave, the others followed him; "Hiro wait!", "he is fast!". Hiro woke up, he saw a golden knight and a dark knight, the golden knight spoke; "the son of Daren and the son of the cursed family". Hiro replied; "what are you talking?", "child of Taro, I see. You'll never be the next god of all!" Said the Dark Knight. When others saw him, The golden and the dark knight pointed at Cyber; "Come! Fifth rule!" They said. Cyber stand up and saying; "let him go!", "you can't change our decisions, Cyber!", "He can't do it! He is just a kid!", "aren't you going to praise him soon?", "No freaking way!", "fine then! This boy will soon be your family after a thousand years as the great god of all!", "are you freaking kidding me, just release him!", "no, we are no liar... the plans of the great god of justice has been revealed!", "fine! Do what you want to do with him!", "good!" The dark knight left a small scar on his left eye down to his left cheek and the golden knight left a big scar on his left eye down to his left cheek; "Now! It has to begin" the two knights turn into a sword and the scars that they left on him disappeared. Hiro lost conscious, Jane ran towards him; "Kyno! Wake up! What's happening, Cyber?!", "let him rest" They carry him back to the ship. The following morning, Hiro woke up, he touched his face and saying; "I feel in pain" Jane saw him, she begun to cry; "Good morning, Yuri" said Hiro. Jane hug him; "do I made you worried?", "yes! We were worried about you!..." she hug him tightly; "...promise me, don't die", "I promise". Cyber spoke; "can you go outside, there is something I'd like to discuss with him, thank you", Jane walk outside. Cyber pulled out the sword, he kneel down and saying; "the two knights of the god of justice choose you to be the ruler of everything", "what?", "this is yours now, the rules of the legends" Cyber gave him the rules of the legends, Fox showed up; "just like me, thirty-five years later", "wait that mean-", "nope! They were just a messenger of the gods and considered as the knight of the God of Justice", "oh... I thought they were gods". Cyber spoke; "funny thing, you don't need to find a god you find one, and! She is a goddess, you know that", "I wish" then they laugh.

Benio Village. Opentia returned, she told Kres that they were here. Kres ordered her; "Do your mission!", "aye!" She disappeared. Kres went to the Opretion castle, and went downstairs; "your daughter, Jane" said Kres. A prisoner replied; "don't you ever hurt my family!", "is that so? What if, she's here standing in front of you, John Rams!", "Damn you, Kres! I will kill you!", "you think, you can kill the emperor of calamity? I don't think so John! I'd rather use my hands to kill you!" Then, Kres left him suffer more.

'You step in to the door of war, there's no turning back now! However, once you become weak, one of them will die, others will live. This way, is the way to the Gods Battle' Hiro woke up. Tera land, Opretion. It was morning that time, Hiro practices the rules of the legends, when he swings it, a sword fell down from the sky and disappear after; "is that, the spell of Lozordo?".

End of Chapter 11...