Chapter VII - Two Promises

Ren Village, High Mountains. "Long time no see, Chaos" Velks said. "Brother, why are you with him?!" Chaos said to Hiro. Hiro Replied; "Brother? Who's in charge inside the castle?". Chaos answered; "Don't worry the castle is fine... as I'm saying is why are you with this guy?". Hiro whisper to him; "I need him... his power". Chaos was staring at Velks for a minute; "I'm coming!" said Chaos. Hiro quickly answered; "how abou-", "No matter what! I'm coming!" He respond. "Okay... You're in" Hiro said.

Daren Town, Old Endland. Kres went there to meet someone higher than him; "Hear me o' God" He said. God of Darkness came out and saying; "Emperor Kres Opretion, how's the tasks?". Kres answers him; "I'm on it, God".

Yuran's Castle, Moonlights. Rodricks was worried about his sister, so he called his friend; "Please go protect her, I'm counting on you, Zainier" Rodricks commanded Zainier to find Jane and be her defender. Zainier answered; "As you command, Prince Rodricks".

Vel forest, Safire. It was night already, Hiro and his friends camp there; "Get some rest" Hiro said to them. He went for a walk, then Jane woke up, she saw him walking into the woods. She follows him sneakily, when Hiro made out of the woods, Jane saw the beautiful view of Safire. Hiro spoke; "It's beautiful, right?". She quickly hide, he spoke again; "c'mon now don't hide, Jane". She came out; "how did you know?" She said. They sit down; "I know you, Following me but when I notice you? You hide or ran away" He replied. She answered; "You know me a bit, Prince Hiro", "Don't call me like that, just Hiro" he said. She laugh; "can I call you 'Kyno'?" She said. He was shocked; "Su- Sure, But! May I call you not by your name?" He said. She answered; "Call me any name", "How about 'Yuri'?" He said. The wind started to blow; "Sure! If you want" she said. Hiro stand; "Yes! First friend who will never calling me 'Prince', thank you Universe!" He shouted. Jane laugh; "You're crazy" she said. "I promise! I will find your father" he promised to her. Jane replied; "well then! I promise, I will trust you" They shake hands. "Let's go, Yuri" said to her. While they were walking back into their friends, Hiro sense an attack; "Watch out!" Hiro hold Jane's hand and ran. They hiding into the woods; "Stay here, okay?" Hiro said to her. Jane replied; "How about you?". Hiro answered; "Trust me". Hiro went out and talk to him; "Get out! Fight like a man!". The mysterious guy attack him but he quickly dodged it, Hiro saw his chains while he was jumping away. When he attack Hiro, Hiro grab his chains and drag him down, Hiro cast a spell; "Hinolight!" the place went light. "Who are you!" Hiro said to him. Jane was peaking, then she saw the guy, she stops Hiro; "wait! Kyno!", "Yuri don't!" He shouted. She talk to the guy; "are you the legendary stone of Yuran?". The guy replied; "My apologies, Princess". Hiro let him go, Jane talk to him once again; "Why are you attacking us?", "I'm here to protect you princess, I was ordered by your brother, Prince Rodricks" he said. "So... are you an ally?" Hiro said. He replied; "If you want to", "Okay, you're now an ally... what's your name?" Hiro said to him. He answered; "Zainier Hiname"

End of Chapter 7...