Chapter XIII - Rules of the Legends

Sordum Castle (Gods' Kingdom). Daren spoke; "anytime, wrong choice has been made. Great war of the six kingdoms will begin soon", "that world is full of chaos! All of our efforts. In the end, It's a vain!", "that's why I'm doing my best to make that world better", "making the world better by sending your son out there? Who'll be the guardians of those stars?!", "his position as a god is still going, same as Yuri", "don't forget Daren! You brought his brother down to the surface, that's why I warned you before!", "I know that I brought Klyn down. However, Kyno is still stronger than him, he have the light coming from the stars", "our god of justice is not listening right now! Did he abandon us?", "God of Justice is doing his mission, to keep the world balanced", "stop! We agreed and no matter what, It is done now!" Said Razere.

Tera Land, Opretion. Hiro and his friends were traveling to the Central Opretion, while they are walking, Velks sense an attack; "All of you, hide!". When they were hiding, they heard a voice; "ono-prez! Ganzi de conzus!" It said. Opentia appeared; "God of sky! Come out!" She attack Hiro, he dodged her attack; "Litenra!" Casted Hiro. A lightning came out of his hands, and he punch her but Opentia block it; "not gonna happened", "What the!". She slap Hiro, he threw away. Cyber caught him in the air; "don't use the Rules of the Legends" Cyber attack her, but she disappeared; "Keep your eyes opened!" Said Hiro. Opentia appeared, she kicked Velks and Githame; "all weak must suffer!" She said. Nhyx and Fox attack her; "be gone you evil darkness!". Opentia strangled them; "Die!". Chaoo kicked her at the back, she was so pieced; "Damn you!!!", "Fox, Nhyx now!" Fox turn into his King of all form and Nhyx pulled out her daggers; "Shut up!" Opentia attack Chaoo but Githame blocked it; "I got you, brother!" Fox and Nhyx stabbed her at the back, she casts an spell; "Darkinzu!" A dark power formed and attack them, Hiro called the light of Conzus. It defended them all from the dark power. Opentia went down for an impact, all of them were downed, she saw Jane; "The Goddess of Earth? Is it a coincidence or a fate?" Her hand turned into a sword; "Be gone!". Hiro pulled out the rules of the legends, and defend Jane; "No!" He blocked her attack using the sword. There are swords spinning around him, Opentia tried to get near him but Hiro cut off her hand; "Damn you, God of sky!", "Umnalya renden Opentia!" Hiro casted. Opentia cut into half, and she sent to the Darkness world. Hiro gone berserk; "Lozordo!" Swords fallen everywhere, Cyber and Chaoo cast an spell; "Venju xenlu!" A light came out to defend them to the sword fallen from the sky; "what the hell is happening!", "We're losing him! Over the powerful magic of that sword". Hiro spoke; "Grand lighten will come forth after the gods battle!". He started screaming and then, Hiro heard a voice like his father; "let the true light came to you, command them as you must. Be the Conzus! Let our family be proud of you". He stopped screaming and the rules of the legends turned into a beautiful flower, Hiro lost conscious. They took him to the nearest healer, Velks saw Chaos wounded; "Where is that human girl?" Said Velks, Chaos replied; "what are you talking?", "admit it, Chaos! I always senses her!", "Damn it!".

End of Chapter 12...

Sordum Castle. "I knew'd will come to this!", "What we going to do Daren?", "I'll go to talk to him soon", "be careful, now that he is now the ruler", "I will!".

End of Rules of the Legends...